Marriott Plaza San Antonio sits on six acres of natural lush Texas landscape, where guests can stroll in the shade of cypress and palm trees or dine overlooking a courtyard that’s home to Asian pheasants and peacocks. Located just two blocks from the famous Riverwalk and nearby Henry B. Gonzales Convention Center, the hotel offers 17 meeting rooms and 17,600 square feet of total meeting space with a maximum capacity of 750 people. Whether you are looking for a venue to host your event indoors or out, to accommodate a large or small group, the Marriott Plaza San Antonio has a meeting specialist to find the perfect space and ensure your event is a success.
Marriott Plaza San Antonio Meeting Space Highlights:
- 17 meeting rooms
- 17,600 sq ft of total meeting space
- Meeting space with highest maximum capacity is La Villita A B & C with a capacity of 750
- Maximum of 11 breakout meeting room(s)
- Full-service event catering
- Business and audio-visual services