Plan a board meeting, industry convention or a glittering wedding and reception at the historical Hilton Fort Worth. Located minutes from Sundance Square, this elegant downtown Fort Worth hotel features over 25,000 sq. ft. of flexible event space, including the Grand Crystal Ballroom where JFK shared his final speech with 2,000 attendees who assembled to join the President and First Lady for breakfast.
Registered as a national historic landmark, the Fort Worth hotel has welcomed many famous and important guests. Whether you are searching for space for that all-day business meeting, attending a sporting event, planning a reunion or celebrating a special occasion, this hotel near the Fort Worth Convention Center has the resources you need to make your next event a success.
Hilton Fort Worth Meeting Facilities Include:
- 25,000 square feet of flexible meeting space
- Largest meeting room is 11960 square feet
- WiFi internet access throughout the meeting spaces
- On-staff A/V professionals
- Pick Your Package deals with Hilton HHonors bonus points
- Executive Chef on staff
- Walking distance to the all-new Sundance Square and Fort Worth Convention Center