Online Event Location map
Your Organization's Culture: If You Don't Get It Right, Nothing Else Matters- By Compliance Global Inc.
Get on a Southwest flight to anywhere, buy shoes from Zappos.com, pants from Nordstrom, groceries from Whole Foods, anything from Costco, a Starbucks espresso, or a Double-Double from In N' Out, and you'll get a taste of these brands’ vibrant cultures.
Unfortunately, company culture is often misunderstood and discounted as a touchy-feely, rather than a bottom line, component of a business. That’s not the case.
Why Should You Attend:
What about your company’s culture? Does it inspire and engage or get in your people’s way, slowing and wearing them down? Is it driven from top-down directives or cross-department collaboration? What stories do your people and your customers tell about you? This webinar will show how you can get a good read on the health of your culture.
Areas Covered in this Webinar:
Corporate culture is a hot topic among businesses who want to attract the best talent, translate their values to their products and services, and show customers what they're all about. There are significant benefits that come from a vibrant and impactful culture. They are:
• Focus and Spirit: Aligns the entire company towards achieving its vision, mission, and goals
• Engagement: Builds higher employee motivation, productivity, and innovative problem solving
• Cohesion: Builds consistency and coordination among the company’s various departments and divisions
• Learn why Peter Drucker says: “Culture eats strategy for lunch”
• Discover why culture is like an iceberg: What’s above and below the water line
• Identify and analyze the six key elements of culture in every business or organization
• Review twelve daily ways effective leaders can communicate and reinforce company culture
• Plan specific actions you will take to lead or influence changes in the culture of your organization
• Use a three step process to pinpoint what drives the culture of your team, department or company
• Understand what successful leaders know and do that helps them avoid cultural traps and misfires
Who Will Benefit:
• VP of Human Resources
• Chief Learning Officer
• Project Managers
• Operation Managers and Supervisors
• Team Leaders
• Human Resources Professionals
Marcia Zidle is board certified executive coach based in Dallas Texas. Marcia Zidle, The Smart Moves Coach, helps companies target and implement their elephants – the highest pay-off activities – that will produce the results they want. In In other words, she works with business leaders and their teams to get on the right track, stay on the right track, and avoid getting side tracked in their drive for high performance – high profitability – high purpose
For more detail please click on this below link:
Toll Free: +1-844-746-4244
Don't wait to register for the Your Organization's Culture: If You Don't Get It Right, Nothing Else Matters- By Compliance Global Inc.. You'll meet influential people and maximize your opportunities for success. Start now by accessing the information below.
VP of Human Resources
Chief Learning Officer
Operation Managers and Supervisors
Human Resources Professionals
Compliance Global Inc.
Exhibitor Information +