Event ContactsPaid membership required to see this information
Event WebsitePaid membership required to see this information
Where Fleet Managers and Suppliers come to meet, learn, and deal.
Work Truck eXchange (WTX) connects a select group of commercial fleet managers responsible for light and medium-duty truck and van fleets with industry suppliers at an all-inclusive, VIP networking retreat designed to accelerate the achievement of each participant's unique business goals.
As an active participant at WTX, you’ll have an opportunity to connect and collaborate with other action-minded individuals involved in commercial fleets, exchange ideas with fleet managers, maintenance managers and fleet executives. The entire event is designed so you can exchange information, explore ideas, extend your network and expand your options. As a result, you’ll build unique relationships that will last far beyond WTX —relationships that could change the landscape of your world. Every WTX participant receives a custom-made, personalized agenda that offers:
- Insights and advice from leaders in the industry
- Interactive roundtable discussions with industry peers
- Dynamic group presentations from industry suppliers
- Custom one-on-one consultations with industry suppliers
- Unique, engaging and memorable social functions
- Solutions to your current and future challenges
Designed for fleet industry leaders, Work Truck eXchange is a relationship-building event packed with industry insights. WTX provides industry suppliers with an unmatched opportunity to meet a select group of fleet industry professionals to cultivate relationships in an intimate setting.
Benefits of Participation
- Strategic information sharing offering insight into your customers
- Exceptional networking opportunities in an intimate setting
- Long-term relationship-building with prospects
- Align your brand as a thought leader in the industry
- High return on investment and opportunity to meet every public and private operator attendee
Contact the event managers listed below for more information about how you can participate at the WTX 2017 - Work Truck Exchange.
|Conference/Event Dates:||11/06/2017 - 11/08/2017|
|Other Industries:||Business, Transportation|
|Venue:||Pointe Hilton Tapatio Cliffs Resort|
|Venue Phone:||(602) 866-7500|
|Venue Type:||Indoor - Hotel|
|Official Conference Hotel:||Pointe Hilton Tapatio Cliffs Resort|
|Conference Hotel URL:||http://www.tapatiocliffshilton.com/...|
|Show Owner:||Bobit Business Media|
|Show Manager:||Bobit Business Media|
|Booth Size||Booth Cost||Available Amenities|
|Call for information.||Electricity:||n/a|
|Marketing Vehicles Allowed:||Call|
|Other Booth Sizes Available: n/a|
How do I show up here?
Add a note here, it is only visible by you.