Event ContactsPaid membership required to see this information
After spending 12 years in Philadelphia the World Pharma Congress is moving to Boston, which is buzzing with new findings and technologies that can potentially revolutionize the way in which traditional preclinical drug discovery is done. World Pharma Congress 2014 will provide a forum for scientists and clinicians to meet to exchange ideas and launch collaborations - here are some reasons why you don't want to miss joining us in the Pharma Hub of Boston!
- This is one of the few events that focuses on preclinical efforts targeted towards early discovery, screening, drug delivery and scale-up
- It brings together a diverse group of scientists and clinicians working in biology, pharmacology, formulations and process chemistry to facilitate active brainstorming
- It's well represented by people from both industry and academia, leading to active networking and collaborations
- Pre-conference workshops offer an opportunity for attendees to interact with experts in an interactive and informal setting
- Leading technology and service providers offer insights on the latest tools and services and how they can be best utilized
- Informative interactive roundtables, panel discussions, and poster sessions offer more networking opportunities
If the World Pharma Congress is important to your business, act now and make the appropriate connections. See the contact information below.
|Conference/Event Dates:||05/21/2014 - 05/23/2014|
|Other Industries:||Cancer, Pharmaceutical, Professional Healthcare|
|Venue:||Westin Boston Waterfront|
|Venue Phone:||(617) 532-4600|
|Venue Type:||Indoor - Hotel|
|Official Conference Hotel:||Westin Boston Waterfront|
|Conference Hotel URL:||http://www.westinbostonwaterfront.com/...|
|Booth Size||Booth Cost||Available Amenities|
|Call for information.||Electricity:||n/a|
|Marketing Vehicles Allowed:||Call|
|Other Booth Sizes Available: n/a|
How do I show up here?
Add a note here, it is only visible by you.
- Analiza Inc.
- AnalytiCon Discovery
- AntiCancer Inc.
- Axiogenesis AG
- Biomodels, LLC
- Chemical Computing Group
- Collaborative Drug Discovery
- Domainex Ltd.
- Druggability Technologies Holdings Ltd
- EMD Millipore
- GVK Biosciences
- Halocarbon Products Corporation
- HEL Inc.
- Helium Software
- Horizon Discovery, Ltd.
- Intelligent Pharma
- IntelliSyn RD
- inviCRO, LLC
- InvitroCue Pte Ltd.
- IZON Science Ltd.
- The Jackson Laboratory
- JSR Life Sciences Corporation / SCIVAX Life Sciences, Inc.
- Mauna Kea Technologies
- Molecular Imaging, Inc.
- Molecular Response
- Oncotest GmbH
- OnTarget Chemistry
- OpenEye Scientific Software Inc.
- Optibrium Limited
- PharmAgra Labs, Inc.
- Reaction Biology Corporation
- Rilas Technologies, Inc.
- SAGE Labs
- Simulations Plus Inc.
- SOLVIAS AG
- Sophion Bioscience A/S
- Strem Chemicals, Inc.
- Sygnature Discovery Ltd.
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Maybridge and Acros Organics
- Vitas-M Laboratory
- Wilmington PharmaTech