Event ContactsPaid membership required to see this information
North America’s Largest Exposition, Networking and Educational Event
World of Concrete Pavilion will be held concurrently with Construct Canada, PM Expo and HomeBuilder & Renovator Expo in the South Building, and IIDEXCanada in the North Building. All shows combined will create The Buildings Show, North America’s largest exposition, networking and educational event. Visit 1,600+ exhibits, including 100+ international exhibitors, bringing the latest in design and construction innovation in products, technologies, best practices and applications.
Reasons to Attend
3 Days – 6 Shows – All Under One Roof!
World of Concrete Pavilion now expands across both North and South Buildings at the Metro Toronto Convention Centre. The South Building will include Construct Canada, PM Expo, HomeBuilder & Renovator Expo, World of Concrete Pavilion and the North Building will include Construct International and IIDEXCanada. All shows combined create The Buildings Show, North America’s largest annual exposition, networking and educational event for design, construction real estate.
Registering for World of Concrete Pavilion access to all 6 Shows; Construct Canada, PM Expo, HomeBuilder & Renovator Expo, World of Concrete Pavilion, Construct International, and IIDEXCanada.
Meet Key Decision-Makers at North America’s Largest Exposition Networking and Educational Event Focusing on Design, Construction and Real Estate
World of Concrete Pavilion will be held concurrently with Construct Canada, PM Expo, HomeBuilder & Renovator Expo and IIDEXCanada, these five shows will create The Buildings Show. Over 30,000 influential buyers and decision-makers of the building, construction and design industries for all types of buildings will attend the Show to experience more than 1,600 exhibiting and 350 seminars and demonstrations.
World of Concrete Pavilion attracts key decision makers of the building, construction and design industry in Canada. Our attendees include:
• Building design, construction, retrofit and management professionals in the private and public sectors
• Building owners, property managers, buyers of retrofit and renovation, and all levels of government
• International visitors and buyers of construction and building materials from countries in the Far East, Europe, Central America and Africa
• Active members from over 100 leading industry and professional Canadian associations who exhibit and host meetings, receptions and seminars at World of Concrete Pavilion.
World of Concrete Pavilion attendees make purchasing decisions for products and services to manage, operate, and maintain properties and facilities in the following areas:
• Cementitious Products
• Cleaning Materials & Equipment
• Coatings/Masonry & Equipment
• Computer Hardware/Software
• Concrete Products
• Cutting & Drilling
• Decorative Concrete
• Finishing Tools & Equipment
• Form Types
• Forming Accessories
• Foundation/Slab Repair
• Joints and Sealants
• Masonry Anchors & Fasteners
• Masonry Units
• Metal Connectors & Reinforcement
• Placing Equipment
• Pumping Equipment & Accessories
• Safety Equipment
• Surveying Equipment
Co-located Shows at The Buildings Show:
South Building: Construct Canada, PM Expo, HomeBuilder & Renovator Expo, World of Concrete Pavilion,
North Building: IIDEXCanada
The venue & location are subject to change.
Contact the event managers listed below for more information about how you can participate at the World of Concrete Pavilion 2016.
|Conference/Event Dates:||11/30/2016 - 12/02/2016|
|Primary Industry:||Building & Construction|
|Other Industries:||Architecture & Construction, Building & Construction|
|Cost to Attend:||https://www.microspec.com/reg/CONCAN2016/...|
- Building design, construction, retrofit and management professionals in the private and public sectors
- Building owners, property managers, buyers of retrofit and renovation, and all levels of government
- International visitors and buyers of construction and building materials from countries in the Far East, Europe, Central America and Africa
- Active members from over 100 leading industry and professional Canadian associations who exhibit and host meetings, receptions and seminars at World of Concrete Pavilion.
9.3% Ready Mix Concrete Producer
6.8% Specialty Concrete
6.5% Industry Professionals
5.7% Precast Concrete Producer
5.1% Concrete Block Producer
Masonry Repair Contractor
|Venue:||Metro Toronto Convention Centre|
|Venue Phone:||(416) 585-8000|
|Venue Type:||Indoor - Convention Center|
|Number of Exhibitors:||1,600|
|Event Square Footage:||100,000+|
|Show Owner:||Informa Canada|
|Show Manager:||Informa Canada|
|Sponsorship Details:||Increase your company's profile among thousands of building owners, developers, property managers, facility managers and building operators by becoming a sponsor of World of Concrete Pavilion.
Each Sponsorship offers targeted promotional opportunities that have the potential to reach over 35,000 attendees before, during, and after the Show.
Sponsors will also benefit from exposure to the property managers, owners, maintenance and facility managers, builders, contractors, developers, engineers, renovators, and specifiers attending Construct Canada, PM Expo, and HomeBuilder & Renovator Expo running concurrently on the exposition floor.
|Booth Size||Booth Cost||Available Amenities|
|Space is sold in sq. ft. increments.||$31 per sq. ft.||Electricity:||Yes||Electrical - Basic Outlet - 1500W / 120V = $152|
|10% premium for corner locations.||Water:||n/a|
|Price is subject to change.||Generator:||n/a|
|Marketing Vehicles Allowed:||Yes|
|Other Booth Sizes Available: n/a|
How do I show up here?
Add a note here, it is only visible by you.
For North American exhibitor information or to reserve your space, please contact:
Frank Scalisi, Director of Sales | 416-512-3815 | email@example.com
For International exhibitor information (outside of North America) or to reserve your space, please contact:
Nasser Deeb | 416-512-3806 | firstname.lastname@example.org