Nashville , TN 37203 Location map
Music City Center
World of Asphalt 2016
World of Asphalt Show & Conference focuses exclusively on the asphalt industry as its leading exposition and education resource. World of Asphalt features in-depth industry-focused educational programming and comprehensive exhibits that showcase the latest technologies and innovations in asphalt-related equipment, products and services.
(World of Asphalt is held annually except in CONEXPO-CON/AGG years when that exposition highlights the equipment, products and services featured at World of Asphalt in distinct and major product-concentration areas.)
World of Asphalt is geared toward asphalt, highway/street, pavement maintenance and traffic safety industry professionals from all types of companies such as small to large contractors, materials producers, state and agency specification personnel, maintenance companies, manufacturers and service providers. Visitors come from across the United States as well as worldwide.
World of Asphalt hosts prestigious asphalt industry educational conferences, including the People, Plants and Paving Training Program. Also offered are certification and specialized training programs.
World of Asphalt features a New Products & Technology Program as another way for attendees to quickly find new and innovative products and services on the show floor. In addition, product-focused exhibit pavilions make it easier for attendees and exhibitors to connect and discuss specific operational functions.
The Base of Innovation
World of Asphalt, and the co-located AGG1 Aggregates Academy & Expo, will feature the following for the 2016 show in Nashville, Tennessee:
- The exhibit show floor will feature leading manufacturers and service providers, showcasing their newest products and technologies aimed at the aggregates, asphalt, pavement maintenance and traffic safety industry sectors.
- Attendance from all facets of the asphalt and aggregates industries, including:
- Pavement Maintenance Contractors
- Asphalt and Aggregate Producers
- Fleet Managers
- Highway Contractors
- Traffic Safety Professionals
- Plant Operators
- Public Officials
- Expert-led education sessions for the shows’ signature learning programs:
- AGG1 Academy
- National Asphalt Pavement Association's Environment, Health & Safety Conference
- People, Plants and Paving Training Program
World of Asphalt is the premiere asphalt industry event, drawing a domestic and international audience of 6,000 professionals with the combination of first-class exhibits, conference-caliber education and high-level networking opportunities. As an exhibitor, you will experience:
- Personal access to company executives in the exhibit hall
- One-on-one conversations with technical experts and product developers
- A glimpse five years into the future through executive insights and new technologies
Why Exhibit at World of Asphalt?
- Exhibitor Package Plan
- One FREE pre-show and post-show attendee mailing list for all qualified exhibitors
- FREE marketing opportunities – all proven to be effective in driving traffic to your booth!
- Showcase your newest product or service
- Feature your industry leaders
- Promote your presence to your customers
- Membership Discounts
World of Asphalt is co-owned by:
National Asphalt Pavement Association (NAPA):
The National Asphalt Pavement Association is the only trade association that exclusively represents the interests of the asphalt pavement material producer and paving contractor on the national level with Congress, government agencies, and other national trade and business organizations. The Association provides technical, educational, and marketing materials and information to its members, and supplies technical information to users and specifiers of paving materials.
About National Stone Sand and Gravel Association (NSSGA):
The NSSGA represents the crushed stone, sand and gravel-or aggregates-industries. Our member companies produce more than 90 percent of the crushed stone and 70 percent of the sand and gravel consumed annually in the United States.
About Association of Equipment Manufacturers (AEM):
AEM is a trade association that provides services on a global basis for companies that manufacture equipment, products and services used worldwide in the following industries:
Co-located with AGG1 Aggregates Academy & Expo
There may be many networking opportunities at the World of Asphalt 2016. Find out more in the event details below.
AEM - Association of Equipment Manufacturers
6737 W. Washington Street, Suite 2400
Milwaukee, WI 53214-5647
Please See Event Exhibitors Section
Please See Event Exhibitors Section
Asphalt and Aggregate Producers
Traffic Safety Professionals
Attendance by Job Title:
31% Managers, Purchasers, Estimators
28% Upper Management
27% Marketing, Sales
14% Foremen, Operators, Maintenance, Mechanics
Attendance by Primary Business:
8% Non-Contractor equipment services (Government)
7% Industry Services (Designers, Consultants, Specifiers)
Exhibitor Information +