Sacramento , CA 95814 Location map
Sacramento Convention Center
World Environmental & Water Resources Congress 2017
Join leading environmental and water resource professionals to experience WATER WITHOUT BORDERS: Sustainable Environmental and Water Resources Solutions for a World Without Borders.
Take part in the EWRI Congress. Share your knowledge and take charge of your professional destiny! Through EWRI's intellectually and professionally stimulating World Environmental & Water Resources Congress, we gather to discover that stellar business opportunities and lasting relationships flow as naturally as WATER WITHOUT BORDERS.
In addition to outstanding short courses, sessions, technical tours, and committee meetings, this Congress will offer opportunities to network and become involved through exhibits, sponsorships, networking events, student and international activities.
TOP 7 REASONS TO ATTEND
- Interact with leaders in the profession and learn about where the profession is heading
- Participate in the policy dialogue on water resource and environmental issues affecting the profession
- Learn about the latest innovations and techniques being applied in the industry
- Participate in the cutting-edge activities of a technical task committee
- Learn about the projects being undertaken by clients and competitors
- Showcase their organization's presence in the profession and marketplace
- Meet top students, a highly qualified pool of potential employees
ASCE/EWRI’s annual Congress is high-regarded and well-attended. Engineering professionals from across the country and around the world look to ASCE, EWRI, and the Congress for cutting-edge information focused on environmental and water resource projects that deal with watershed restoration, groundwater remediation, hydraulics and waterways, irrigation and drainage, water, wastewater, and stormwater, just to name a few. If your firm serves these industry segments, this conference is a must-exhibit event.
Top Reasons to Exhibit at the EWRI:
• Meet the more than 60% of Exhibit Hall visitors who have budget management responsibility or recommend purchases to their organizations.
• Reach more prospects in three days than your sales team can reach in three months.
• Build your brand and increase awareness of your products.
• Meet with key clients and business partners.
Created in 1999, the Environmental & Water Resources Institute (EWRI) is the recognized leader within ASCE for the integration of technical expertise and public policy in the planning, design, construction, and operation of environmentally sound and sustainable infrastructure impacting air, land, and water resources.
Founded in 1852, the American Society of Civil Engineers (ASCE) represents more than 144,000 members of the civil engineering profession worldwide and is America’s oldest national engineering society geared to the advancement of science and profession of engineering to enhance the welfare of humanity.
If the World Environmental & Water Resources Congress 2017 is important to your business, act now and make the appropriate connections. See the contact information below.
American Society of Civil Engineers
1801 Alexander Bell Drive
Reston, VA 20191
engaged in environmental and water resources engineering disciplines. They primarily represent
institutions of higher education, government/military agencies, engineering/consulting firms, and
resource management organizations.
18% Government / Military
27% Technical / Professional Manager
8% Senior Manager
7% Partner / Principal
6% Middle Manager
EWRI / ASCE
Exhibitor Information +