Toronto , ON M5E 1W2 Location map
Hotel Novotel Toronto Centre
Workforce Planning in Mining
• Learn practical techniques for workforce planning on a global scale
• Overcome the challenges to sustaining a skilled mining workforce
• Create education and skills development programs for First Nations
• Build capacity to attract skilled talent from local communities
• Discover engagement strategies to increase workforce diversity
• Leverage technology to address the skilled worked shortage
• Gain a competitive edge as the employer of choice
• Optimize your training initiative for your existing workforce
• ArcelorMittal Dofasco
• IAMGOLD Corporation
• Inspired Energy Inc.
• Lake Shore Gold Corp
• MacCormick International Mining Consultancy
• OCG Strategy & Organization Consulting Inc.
• Phenix Management International
• Presidents of Enterprising Organizations
• Spectrum Organizational Development Inc.
• The Mattam Group
There may be many networking opportunities at the Workforce Planning in Mining. Find out more in the event details below.
Enhancing business strategies and competitive edge within the
Mining Senior Executives, VPs, Directors, Managers in: HR, Workforce Planning & Analytics, Workforce Management,
Organizational Design & Development, Strategic Planning/Services, IT, Talent Management
Exhibitor Information +