Event ContactsPaid membership required to see this information
• Learn practical techniques for workforce planning on a global scale
• Overcome the challenges to sustaining a skilled mining workforce
• Create education and skills development programs for First Nations
• Build capacity to attract skilled talent from local communities
• Discover engagement strategies to increase workforce diversity
• Leverage technology to address the skilled worked shortage
• Gain a competitive edge as the employer of choice
• Optimize your training initiative for your existing workforce
• ArcelorMittal Dofasco
• IAMGOLD Corporation
• Inspired Energy Inc.
• Lake Shore Gold Corp
• MacCormick International Mining Consultancy
• OCG Strategy & Organization Consulting Inc.
• Phenix Management International
• Presidents of Enterprising Organizations
• Spectrum Organizational Development Inc.
• The Mattam Group
There may be many networking opportunities at the Workforce Planning in Mining. Find out more in the event details below.
|Conference/Event Dates:||04/29/2014 - 04/30/2014|
|Conference/Event Hours:||9:00 AM to 5:00 PM|
|Primary Industry:||General Business|
|Other Industries:||Business, General Business|
|Audience:||Who Should Attend Two-Day Event! Applicable toward CPD Requirement
Enhancing business strategies and competitive edge within the
Mining Senior Executives, VPs, Directors, Managers in: HR, Workforce Planning & Analytics, Workforce Management,
Organizational Design & Development, Strategic Planning/Services, IT, Talent Management
|Venue:||Hotel Novotel Toronto Centre|
|Venue Phone:||(416) 367-8900|
|Venue Type:||Indoor - Hotel|
|Show Owner:||Federated Press|
|Show Manager:||Danielle Delannoy|
|Exhibitor Prospectus:||Click Here|
|Booth Size||Booth Cost||Available Amenities|
|Call for information.||Electricity:||n/a|
|Marketing Vehicles Allowed:||Call|
|Other Booth Sizes Available: n/a|
How do I show up here?
Add a note here, it is only visible by you.