Event ContactsPaid membership required to see this information
Event WebsitePaid membership required to see this information
Join Your Colleagues! Women's Health and OB/GYN Nursing, formerly Ambulatory OB/GYN Nursing, focuses on the challenges you face daily in your care of women in the primary care setting.
Now in its 28th year, this conference is designed for NPs, CNMs, RNs and PAs and promises to enrich your clinical knowledge and skills by providing evidence-based approaches and creative solutions for a variety of women's health and high-risk obstetric issues. A stellar panel of clinician experts has been assembled to address "hot topics" and challenge you to re-think your approaches to those puzzling cases that make your practice so interesting.
Don't miss this opportunity to network with nurses and advanced practice clinicians from around the nation to share your challenges and triumphs in the fascinating world of women's health and obstetrics
in the primary care setting.
- Identify diagnosis and treatment options for a variety of women's health problems, including abnormal pap, mood disorders, abnormal vaginal bleeding, genital herpes, unintended pregnancy, sleep disorders, and others.
- Develop approaches for focused counseling when working with teens to support behavior change.
- Discuss management strategies for select high-risk obstetric conditions including hypertensive disorders, gestational diabetes, 1st trimester complications, obesity, and perinatal infections.
- Describe common areas of medical-legal risk in women's health and OB/GYN care.
- Synthesize and apply new learning through case-based discussion.
Viva Las Vegas...it’s impossible to resist the excitement!
A Disneyland for adults? You bet … and Las Vegas is so much more! Dine at restaurants inspired by the world’s greatest collection of chefs - Wolfgang Puck, Emeril Lagasse, Bobby Flay and Thomas Keller, just to name a few. Treat yourself to a world-class show, including a choice of five Cirque du Soleil productions, the Blue Man Group and Jersey Boys. Make sure to also consider the variety of well-known headliners from the worlds of music, comedy and magic performing during your stay.
Don't wait to register for the Women's Health & OBGYN Nursing. You'll meet influential people and maximize your opportunities for success. Start now by accessing the information below.
|Conference/Event Dates:||10/13/2013 - 10/16/2013|
|Conference/Event Hours:||Full Day Event|
|Other Industries:||Nursing, OBGyn, Professional Healthcare, Women|
|Audience:||NPs, CNMs, RNs and PAs|
|Venue:||Paris Las Vegas|
|Venue Phone:||(877) 796-2096|
|Venue Type:||Indoor - Hotel|
|Official Conference Hotel:||Paris Las Vegas|
|Show Owner:||Contemporary Forums|
|Booth Size||Booth Cost||Available Amenities|
|Call for Information.||Electricity:||n/a|
|Marketing Vehicles Allowed:||Call|
|Other Booth Sizes Available: n/a|
How do I show up here?
Add a note here, it is only visible by you.