Event ContactsPaid membership required to see this information
• Leveraging your personal brand to leadership positions
• How to encourage better gender balance in your organization
• Communicating effectively, leading with passion and strategically networking
• Building future leaders through coaching and mentoring approaches
• Communicating to ensure higher productivity
• Women’s leadership strategies in corporate, SME and micro businesses
• How do organizations recognize and benefit from different styles of leadership?
• Affinity networking through social media
• Understanding what makes an effective technical leader
• Business IT Auditors
• Information and Communications Technology Council (ICTC)
• Municipal Property Assessment Corporation(MPAC)
• Oakville Hydro
• Q Media Solutions
• Ryerson University
• Sage Mentors Inc.
• Shared Services Canada
• Symcor Inc.
• The Hospital for Sick Children
If the Women & Leadership in Technology is important to your business, act now and make the appropriate connections. See the contact information below.
|Conference/Event Dates:||02/25/2014 - 02/26/2014|
|Conference/Event Hours:||9:00 AM to 5:00 PM|
|Primary Industry:||Business Technology|
|Other Industries:||Business Technology, Social Media, Technology|
|Audience:||CTOs, CIOs, VPs, Directors, Sr. Managers & professionals improving skills in leadership, conflict resolution, , work-life balance, negotiations, communications, networking & talent mentoring|
|Venue:||Novotel Toronto Centre Hotel|
|Venue Phone:||(800) 363-0722|
|Venue Type:||Indoor - Hotel|
|Show Owner:||Federated Press|
|Booth Size||Booth Cost||Available Amenities|
|Call for Information||Electricity:||n/a|
|Marketing Vehicles Allowed:||Call|
|Other Booth Sizes Available: n/a|
How do I show up here?
Add a note here, it is only visible by you.