Mississauga , ON L4V 1E8 Location map
WMS 2017 - Woodworking Machinery & Supply Expo
Only the Woodworking Machinery & Supply Expo (WMS) brings the world's leading players of machinery, tooling and supplies right to the doorstep of the robust Canadian woodworking industry.
Canada's premier woodworking event returns to its roots - the International Centre in 2017. For three days, Toronto's International Centre will play host to Canada's largest display of woodworking machinery, supplies and services.
The Woodworking Machinery & Supply Expo puts you on the path to a brighter future while helping you meet the challenges of today. The WMS 2017 expo and conference is your single best source for education on strategies to operate smarter and leaner, add value to your products, help your business take advantage of online and new media opportunities, and open doors to new markets.
Outstanding highlights of WMS 2017 include:
- A comprehensive education conference carefully tailored for professional woodworkers
- Continuous demonstrations of woodworking equipment manufactured by internationally leading players, plus related tooling and software that can help you boost productivity and enhance your bottom line.
- A full array of furniture and cabinet supplies, including decorative and functional hardware, board products, adhesives, finishing materials and components. Shop and compare dozens of new sources of supplies that can help you save time and money or add value to your products.
WMS Connects You with Exclusive Buyers
For more than four decades, WMS has connected Canada’s secondary woodworking buyers with the world’s most prominent machinery manufacturers and suppliers.
Products that Make the Cut
Companies who manufacture or supply the following equipment will find WMS to be the perfect venue to expand their footprint in Canada and the U.S.
• Wood Components
• Raw Materials
• Green Products
• Closet, Garage & Home Organization Products
• Panel Processing Machinery
• Solid Wood Processing Machinery
• CNC Machinery
• Cutting Tools
• Sanding & Finishing Equipment & Materials
• Computer Software
• Portable Power Tools
• Wood Waste Management / Dust Collection
This is a biennial event.
If the WMS 2017 - Woodworking Machinery & Supply Expo is important to your business, act now and make the appropriate connections. See the contact information below.
CCI Media, LLC
2240 Country Club Pkwy, SE
Cedar Rapids, IA 52403
CCI Media, LLC
Past Attendee Demographics:
4.8% Senior Executive
7.2% General Manager
5.4% Foreman/Production Executive
Type of Business:
36.7% Kitchen and Bath Cabinets (Wood)
10.6% Residential Furniture (Wood)
10.0% Millwork, Moulding, Doors, Windows, Stairs
9.3% Architectural Woodwork
3.7% Office/Institutional Furniture
2.3% Woodworking Machinery Dealer or Distributor
2.0% Store & Office Partitions and Fixtures
2.3% Veneers, Plywood, Particle Board, MDF, OSB
44% attend no other trade show
6.2% attend AWFS - Las Vegas
9.6% attend IWF - Atlanta
4.1% attend LIGNA Hannover - Germany
CCI Media, LLC
Exhibitor Information +