Overview : Join us to learn about current best practices and how to organize the new hire experience to build commitment, confidence and competence. We will include how to integrate technology, such as online gaming, and mobile applications that will engage and inspire your new talent to quickly grasp the knowledge and skills they need to perform in the new job.
Why waste time? Get them up to speed immediately so that they can rapidly contribute to the achievement of your desired business results. Join us to see the latest in onboarding technology and incorporate it into your process for all of your new hires.
Why should you attend: You've hired the best. Don't lose them due to poor onboarding. Millions of dollars can be added to the bottom line by developing and implementing a well though out process that matches employee expectations. Design, develop and implement a fabulous program to help them become fully engaged, productive and successful - fast!
Areas Covered in the Session:
- Turn your onboarding event into a 90 day process
- Engage your new hires in learning the required skills quickly and easily
- Use technology to streamline new hire logistics and help them learn new job skills in an engaging and interesting way
- Ensure team cohesion and support for new hires by involving key team members in the process
- Maximize new hire productivity by ensuring candidates have the tools to “pre-board”
- Increase the retention of all new hires and reduce their turnover during the first year on the job
- How to design a 90-day onboarding process that reduces the time it takes to get new employees up to speed
- How to provide your virtual organization with the mobile application for tablets and smartphones
- How to design and develop the content and learning activities to be used on the gaming platform
- How to use manager, buddy and new employee checklists in the process
- How to measure the business impact and contribution your new onboarding process delivers
- Innovative case examples
- Your Questions
There may be many networking opportunities at the What's New in Onboarding? - Webinar by TrainHR. Find out more in the event details below.
|Conference/Event Dates:||07/24/2013 - 07/24/2013|
|Conference/Event Hours:||10:00 AM|
|Primary Industry:||Human Resources|
|Other Industries:||Business, Human Resources|
|Audience:||Human Resource Professionals
|Booth Size||Booth Cost||Available Amenities|
|No exhibiting at this event.||Electricity:||n/a|
|Marketing Vehicles Allowed:||n/a|
|Other Booth Sizes Available: n/a|
How do I show up here?
Add a note here, it is only visible by you.
Dr. B. Lynn Ware CEO and President, Integral Talent Systems, Inc. Dr. B. Lynn Ware is an Industrial/Organizational Psychologist and thought leader who has practiced for over thirty years in the talent management field. She has designed, developed and implemented career development systems in partnership with several Best Place to Work organizations such as Google and Scripps Medical Center.