This webinar will examine balance sheet income statements and the essential things that proper interpretation and analysis of balance sheet information tells you about a business. Participants will learn how to discern important aspects of the information that is contained in balance sheets by examining individual components of balance sheets along with the ratios that help us understand and interpret balance sheet information.
Why Should You Attend:
Many lenders view balance sheet information as secondary to Profit and Loss Statement information as a tool to understand businesses and the ways in which they operate. Balance Sheets tend to be more complex than Profit and Loss Statements but answer a number of questions that are relevant in understanding businesses. Questions about liquidity, leverage, and commitment are just three items that can be addressed as part of an examination of balance sheets.
This webinar will take away the fear that any lenders have when they view balance sheets. It will demystify the important components of balance sheets in a way that will make that information more useful to users.
Areas Covered in this Webinar:
The goal of this webinar is to use information contained in balance sheets to answers questions about the strength and weaknesses of businesses. Using examples of actual operating businesses, participants will learn how to use the information in balance sheets to answer a number of important questions, including:
- How does a business collect from its customers?
- Does a business pay its bills to its suppliers?
- Does a business control its inventory?
- Does a business pay its taxes?
- How leveraged is a business?
- What collateral does a business own that can secure best loans?
- Does the business have a successful history?
- How good are the owners of a business at risk analysis?
- Are the owners of a business committed to their business?
- Is the business liquid? How much cash does it have?
- Upon completion of this webinar, the participants will have a better understanding of the information contained in balance sheets, the ways to interpret that information and the importance of that information in qualifying borrowers.
- Understand the ways in which to analyse balance sheet information
- Recognize the types of businesses for which this calculation is appropriate
- Learn about the balance sheet and the common items in a balance sheet
Who Will Benefit:
- Relationship Managers
- Credit Analysts
- Commercial Loan Officers
- Members of Loan Committees
- Loan Review Personnel
Vincent DiCara has been involved in evaluating and meeting the credit needs of small and medium-sized businesses for over thirty years as a business advocate, lender, credit analyst and trainer. Since 1995, he has been providing expert training for lending professionals throughout the country who work in the public, private non-profit, and private sectors. Mr. DiCara’s training programs have become known for their ability to foster an informal and participatory environment in which students are empowered to learn.
For more detail please click on this below link:
Toll Free: +1-844-746-4244
Contact the event managers listed below for more information about how you can participate at the What Balance Sheets tell you about a business- By Compliance Global Inc..
|Conference/Event Dates:||08/09/2016 - 08/09/2016|
|Other Industries:||Banking-Money-Finance, Business|
|Cost to Attend:||Live Session for one participant Price: $165.00|
Commercial Loan Officers
Members of Loan Committees
Loan Review Personnel
|Show Owner:||Compliance Global Inc.|
|Sponsorship Details:||Compliance Global Inc.|
|Booth Size||Booth Cost||Available Amenities|
|Marketing Vehicles Allowed:||n/a|
|Other Booth Sizes Available: n/a|
How do I show up here?
Add a note here, it is only visible by you.