Event ContactsPaid membership required to see this information
Event WebsitePaid membership required to see this information
Leave your office behind for a day (or two) and connect personally to your industry.Interact with world-class suppliers face-to-face, test drive the latest technologies of today and the innovations of tomorrow, network with industry peers and thought-leaders, and expand your industry knowledge. And that’s not all WestPack has to offer... take the opportunity to engage at the new line-up of WestPack seminars. You can search online – but it just won’t provide the same stimulating, idea generating envrionment.
You are invited to join us as an exhibitor at WestPack 2014, where you will connect directly with attendees in a number of different fields, including the top areas of corporate management, engineering, and purchasing. As the world’s fifth largest economy, California is at the center of emerging packaging technologies and opportunities. WestPack is the only event which successfully delivers every sector in the state.
Show Features include:
• Dedicated Packaging Seminars
• Health & Beauty Packaging, Supply Chain, and Contract Packaging Zones
• Sustainability in Manufacturing features hundreds of “Green” participants
• Innovative Keynote Presentations
• Live Product Teardowns on the Expo Hall Floor
• Currently valued at $169.1 billion, the North American packaging industry is projected to grow to $186 billion by 2017.
• There are 44,000 manufacturing locations in California, with more than 1.4 million employees and boasting combined capital expenditures in excess of $15 billion.
• Within a two hour drive of Anaheim, there are nearly 24,000 establishments employing more than 700,000 employees.
• West Pack co-locates to deliver even more prospective customers: MD&M West, Pacific Design & Manufacturing, PLASTEC West, AeroCon, ATX West, and Sustainability in Manufacturing.
• Decision makers from 14,461 different company facilities conducted 156,028 meetings with 2,075 exhibiting companies during the 2012 co-located event in Anaheim. Based on CompuSystems verified attendee lead counts.
About UBM Canon:
Founded in 1978, UBM Canon is the leading B-to-B event producer, publisher, and digital media company for the world’s $3 trillion advanced, technology-based manufacturing industry. We produce national and international trade events and conferences annually, connecting thousands of exhibiting suppliers with tens of thousands of OEM buyers from around the globe.
Co-located Shows: MD&M West, West Pack, Electronics West, ATX West, Pacific Design & Manufacturing, PlasTec West, Aerocon, Sustainability in Manufacturing
Not sure if you want to exhibit at or attend the WestPack 2014? See the panels below to get the information you need to make an informed decision.
|Conference/Event Dates:||02/11/2014 - 02/13/2014|
|Other Industries:||Business, Engineering, Manufacturing, Manufacturing - General, Packaging|
|Audience:||Decision-making Professionals in Advanced Manufacturing|
|Notes:||Past Attendees by Job Function:
23% Corporate Management
11% Brand & Product Management
6% Package Design
5% Research & Development
|Venue:||Anaheim Convention Center|
|Venue Phone:||(714) 765-8950|
|Venue Type:||Indoor - Convention Center|
|Official Conference Hotel:||Hotel Information:|
|Conference Hotel URL:||http://www.canontradeshows.com/expo/wpack13/logistics.html...|
|Number of Exhibitors:||2,075 Exhibiting Companies (with co-located events in 2012) (Previous Year)|
|Exhibit Floorplan:||Click Here|
|Show Owner:||UBM Canon|
|Show Manager:||UBM Canon|
|Sponsorship Details:||Whether you are interested in exclusive networking, onsite branding, or joining the speaker panel to share your thought leadership, we have the package for you! Whatever your budget or business objectives our sponsorship team will find the solution to best meet your business needs. Contact Lysa Frankfort at firstname.lastname@example.org or 310-445-4245 to discuss our unique opportunities further.
This conference brings together key senior level participants from across the packaging industry. Donâ€TMt miss this opportunity to promote your solutions to key decision-makers.
|Booth Size||Booth Cost||Available Amenities|
|Exhibiting is available.||Call for details.||Electricity:||Yes||- Unknown Price|
|Marketing Vehicles Allowed:||Yes|
|Other Booth Sizes Available: n/a|
How do I show up here?
Add a note here, it is only visible by you.
To reserve your booth space, contact the brand representative for your area:
Northeast U.S. & Europe
Southeast U.S. & Canada
West Coast U.S., Central/
South America, Middle East,