Leave your office behind for a day (or two) and connect personally to your industry.Interact with world-class suppliers face-to-face, test drive the latest technologies of today and the innovations of tomorrow, network with industry peers and thought-leaders, and expand your industry knowledge. And that’s not all WestPack has to offer... take the opportunity to engage at the new line-up of WestPack seminars. You can search online – but it just won’t provide the same stimulating, idea generating envrionment.
You are invited to join us as an exhibitor at WestPack 2014, where you will connect directly with attendees in a number of different fields, including the top areas of corporate management, engineering, and purchasing. As the world’s fifth largest economy, California is at the center of emerging packaging technologies and opportunities. WestPack is the only event which successfully delivers every sector in the state.
Show Features include:
• Dedicated Packaging Seminars
• Health & Beauty Packaging, Supply Chain, and Contract Packaging Zones
• Sustainability in Manufacturing features hundreds of “Green” participants
• Innovative Keynote Presentations
• Live Product Teardowns on the Expo Hall Floor
• Currently valued at $169.1 billion, the North American packaging industry is projected to grow to $186 billion by 2017.
• There are 44,000 manufacturing locations in California, with more than 1.4 million employees and boasting combined capital expenditures in excess of $15 billion.
• Within a two hour drive of Anaheim, there are nearly 24,000 establishments employing more than 700,000 employees.
• West Pack co-locates to deliver even more prospective customers: MD&M West, Pacific Design & Manufacturing, PLASTEC West, AeroCon, ATX West, and Sustainability in Manufacturing.
• Decision makers from 14,461 different company facilities conducted 156,028 meetings with 2,075 exhibiting companies during the 2012 co-located event in Anaheim. Based on CompuSystems verified attendee lead counts.
About UBM Canon:
Founded in 1978, UBM Canon is the leading B-to-B event producer, publisher, and digital media company for the world’s $3 trillion advanced, technology-based manufacturing industry. We produce national and international trade events and conferences annually, connecting thousands of exhibiting suppliers with tens of thousands of OEM buyers from around the globe.
Co-located Shows: MD&M West, West Pack, Electronics West, ATX West, Pacific Design & Manufacturing, PlasTec West, Aerocon, Sustainability in Manufacturing