WESTEC: Key decision makers. Exciting technology. The perfect place to do business.
Get the technology solutions you need with the most machining, metrology, design, waterjet, software, digital, 3D printing and engineering expertise than you can find anywhere!
- Experience hands-on interaction with the newest technologies while meeting face-to-face.
- Compare technology side-by-side so you can easily make educated purchasing decisions.
- Learn more in a couple of days than you typically do in a year at dozens of complimentary educational events — including:
- Keynote addresses
- Technology demonstrations
- Business of Manufacturing sessions
- Machining Academy
- Smart Manufacturing Hub — as well as at our paid Smart Manufacturing Seminar Series.
- And much more!
In manufacturing, you can’t afford to stand still. Get the tools you need to rev up your business at WESTEC, where the West Coast’s brightest manufacturing minds come together to explore, evaluate, connect and do business. Among the United States’ fastest-growing manufacturing regions, the West Coast is a hotbed of opportunity for companies with new products and innovative ideas. Consider this: California has almost 36,000 manufacturing firms that employ nearly 1.3 million people, and the state exported almost $144 billion in manufactured goods in 2015.1 It’s also a leader in several key industries, including aerospace, medical, industrial machinery and consumer goods.
The right people. The right solutions. The perfect location.
Get the technology solutions you need at WESTEC 2017. The most machining, metrology, design, waterjet, software, digital, 3D printing and engineering expertise than you can find anywhere at WESTEC , September 12-14 in Los Angeles. The West Coast’s premier manufacturing event, WESTEC gives you access to hundreds of experts in such critical industries as aerospace, medical, industrial machinery and consumer goods. It also gives you an opportunity to find solutions to manufacturing challenges with an enhanced exhibit area and more of the exhibitors you want to see.
TOP 5 REASONS TO ATTEND WESTEC
- Latest manufacturing technologies. See the latest advanced manufacturing and machining technologies powering the industry.
- SMART Manufacturing Hub. This brand-new-for-2017, dynamic area features the industry’s most advanced smart technologies, including the latest developments in automation, advanced materials, controls, software, operations, industrial internet of things (IIoT), big data, and more from industry experts.
- Inspirational interactions. Rev up your manufacturing mojo with WESTEC’s celebrity guests, including TV personality Titan Gilroy and the hosts of History Channel’s “Counting Cars.”
- More time – More to explore. Everyone’s busy and that’s a good thing. WESTEC’s extended show hours make it possible for you to fit exploring new manufacturing technologies and solutions into your schedule!
- Competitive Advantage. Knowing is half the battle. See and learn first-hand how you and your business can better compete. WESTEC has what manufacturers need to lead in today’s competitive marketplace.
TOP 6 REASONS TO EXHIBIT AT WESTEC 2017
- Manufacturing mecca. Southern California is the largest manufacturing market in the United States, controlling 11.4% of the nation’s manufacturing output and employing almost 1.3 million manufacturing workers.*
- Purchasing power. 73% of WESTEC attendees influence equipment purchase decisions in their companies.
- Fresh faces. 46% of WESTEC attendees are new to the event, making them potential new prospects for you.
- Marketing muscle. The total marketing exposure for WESTEC is well over 2M impressions throughout the campaign — not including your time at the show!
- Deep pockets. 17% of attendees have equipment budgets exceeding $500,000.
- Access hard to reach small and mid-size manufacturers – They come to WESTEC looking for solutions to stay competitive and grow their businesses in today’s highly competitive market.
Connect with your next medical customer!
Whether a new or long-time exhibitor, whether serving only medical or medical is just one of your markets, the MMI series at WESTEC will provide unparalleled connections and opportunities. As an MMI exhibitor at WESTEC, you will be:
- A WESTEC 2017exhibitor with all the benefits of an industry-leading event
- Listed in the online directory with ALL of your selected product categories
- Highlighted in MMI promotions including email, website, and mail
- Tagged at the event with an MMI floor sticker (1’x1’) in the aisle in front of your booth
- Listed in the on-site directory as both a WESTEC and an MMI exhibitor
To become a part of this exciting program:
That’s it! There is no additional charge to be included!
SME is an organization for individuals, students, educators and companies involved in all facets of manufacturing. Founded in 1932, it is dedicated to advancing and educating the manufacturing industry. This is accomplished through a variety of tactics and outlets including events, media, membership, training and development, and an education foundation. SME focuses its efforts on several areas of manufacturing: aerospace and defense, energy, medical and motorized vehicles.