This course offers a review of the content of the ANSI/BIFMA e3 Furniture Sustainability Standard including scope, structure, elements, pre-requisites, etc., as well as information on the third-party level® certification process.
It is intended to familiarize the A&D community, facility managers, commercial building owners, end users, dealers, and manufacturers with e3 and level so that they may understand the standard in a framework that showcases how it applies to their everyday need to specify sustainable products. At the end of the this course, participants will be able to:
- Understand the BIFMA sustainability standard and its application to the design of interior environments through the utilization of products from the contract furniture industry.
- Identify and compare furniture products by using level's certification as a framework for sustainable interior design.
- Measure the degree of sustainability that the furniture manufacturer has implemented through their corporate, facility and product related efforts.
- Specify sustainable furniture based on the level certification program.
Why should you Attend:
Need to ensure that products are sustainable in your organization. Need to gain credits for your current of future LEED, Green Globes, ISO 14001, or other sustainable and green certifications. Need clean materials that can be trusted to be safe for your employees, visitors, patients, etc. Everyone in the industry is having their products certified, why aren't you. Are you a vendor who knows nothing about the potential revenue stream for level certified products?
Areas Covered in the Session:
- Understand the ANSI/BIFMA e3 Furniture Sustainability Standard and its application to the design of interior environment through the utilization of increasingly sustainable furniture products
- Learn to specify furniture with sustainability attributes based on the level third-party certification program
- Identify and compare furniture products by using level's certification as a framework for increasingly sustainable interior design
- Measure the degree of sustainability implemented by a furniture manufacturer in their corporate, facility, and product related efforts
Who Will Benefit:
- A&D Professionals
- LEED Certified Professionals
- Furniture Producers
- Facility Managers
- Customers, Interior Designers
- And Furniture Dealers
Contact the event managers listed below for more information about how you can participate at the Webinar on Green Furniture - Level - to Gain LEED credits (AIA approved for CEUs).
|Conference/Event Dates:||10/22/2015 - 10/22/2015|
|Conference/Event Hours:||60 Minutes|
|Primary Industry:||Green Construction|
|Other Industries:||Architecture & Construction, Business, Green Construction, Recycling / Sustainability|
|Cost to Attend:||http://bit.ly/1TXyxxe...|
LEED Certified Professionals
Customers, Interior Designers
And Furniture Dealers
|Sponsorship Details:||NetZealous LLC DBA Compliance4All,
161 Mission Falls Lane, Suite 216,
Fremont, CA 94539, USA.
|Booth Size||Booth Cost||Available Amenities|
|Marketing Vehicles Allowed:||n/a|
|Other Booth Sizes Available: n/a|
How do I show up here?
Add a note here, it is only visible by you.
Mr. Jason Teliszczak is an entrepreneur with a passion for ensuring safety through proper food processes and strengthening security for organizations to make the world a more secure place. After earning a B.S. in Environmental academia and to ensure his vision would not be put to waste, he built his own successful consulting firm, JT Environmental Consulting, and has quickly become an expert within the Food Safety and Food Defense industries. With more than a decade of consulting experience, Mr. Teliszczak assists his clients in setting targets and achieving goals. Organizations throughout the world, from large corporations within the US to companies and non-for-profits with under 25 employees, utilize Mr. Teliszczak’s expertise & knowledge to perform compliance audits, internal audits, and to become certified to many different standards.
Mr. Teliszczak continues to streamline growth within the industry through working closely with Registrars, and by updating, incorporating and strengthening new standards. Mr. Teliszczak currently sits on numerous committees within organizations such as ASIS and NSF to develop standards for auditing, supply chain risk management and security officers. Mr. Teliszczak continues to stay focused on the ever changing industry by being certified as a CPP, a HACCP Manager, and holds many other certifications. www.jtenv.com / www.jtenv.net"