Online Event Location map
Webinar on Green Furniture - Level - to Gain LEED credits (AIA approved for CEUs)
This course offers a review of the content of the ANSI/BIFMA e3 Furniture Sustainability Standard including scope, structure, elements, pre-requisites, etc., as well as information on the third-party level® certification process.
It is intended to familiarize the A&D community, facility managers, commercial building owners, end users, dealers, and manufacturers with e3 and level so that they may understand the standard in a framework that showcases how it applies to their everyday need to specify sustainable products. At the end of the this course, participants will be able to:
- Understand the BIFMA sustainability standard and its application to the design of interior environments through the utilization of products from the contract furniture industry.
- Identify and compare furniture products by using level's certification as a framework for sustainable interior design.
- Measure the degree of sustainability that the furniture manufacturer has implemented through their corporate, facility and product related efforts.
- Specify sustainable furniture based on the level certification program.
Why should you Attend:
Need to ensure that products are sustainable in your organization. Need to gain credits for your current of future LEED, Green Globes, ISO 14001, or other sustainable and green certifications. Need clean materials that can be trusted to be safe for your employees, visitors, patients, etc. Everyone in the industry is having their products certified, why aren't you. Are you a vendor who knows nothing about the potential revenue stream for level certified products?
Areas Covered in the Session:
- Understand the ANSI/BIFMA e3 Furniture Sustainability Standard and its application to the design of interior environment through the utilization of increasingly sustainable furniture products
- Learn to specify furniture with sustainability attributes based on the level third-party certification program
- Identify and compare furniture products by using level's certification as a framework for increasingly sustainable interior design
- Measure the degree of sustainability implemented by a furniture manufacturer in their corporate, facility, and product related efforts
Who Will Benefit:
- A&D Professionals
- LEED Certified Professionals
- Furniture Producers
- Facility Managers
- Customers, Interior Designers
- And Furniture Dealers
Contact the event managers listed below for more information about how you can participate at the Webinar on Green Furniture - Level - to Gain LEED credits (AIA approved for CEUs).
LEED Certified Professionals
Customers, Interior Designers
And Furniture Dealers
Exhibitor Information +