Excel expert David Ringstrom, CPA is fond of stating "Either you work Excel, or it works you!" In this fast-paced presentation David will share over two dozen ways that you can reclaim part of your day from Excel. You'll uncover mouse techniques, keyboard shortcuts, hidden menus, and even ways to create your own custom keyboard shortcuts in Excel.
Restore the classic print preview screen in Excel 2010 and later, undo or redo multiple actions at once, and even learn how to have Excel read words and numbers aloud to you. There's even a shortcut for toggling the Locked property of worksheet cells that you want to protect or unprotect.
David will teach from primarily from Excel 2010, but will demonstrate new features in Excel 2013 when warranted, as well as disclose any differences in Excel 2007. Coverage of Excel 2003 will be limited to questions raised by the audience.
Why should you Attend:
- Avoid frustration by understanding the nuances between Enter and Edit modes.
- Avoid repetitive work by creating a keyboard shortcut for Excel's Freeze Panes feature.
- Double-check manual inputs with ease by having Excel read numbers aloud to you.
- Keep an eye on how much your text is being reduced as you try to squeeze more onto a page.
- Learn the risks--and rewards--of double-clicking on the fill handle in Excel.
- Learn the simple trick that lets you skip the OK button within Excel's dialog boxes.
- Learn two ways to instantly display all formulas within a worksheet.
- Navigate large workbooks with ease by way of a hidden menu, as well as keyboard shortcuts.
- Never type $ signs manually in a formula again, use a keyboard shortcut instead!
- Quickly hide and unhide columns and rows by way of keyboard shortcuts
- Restore "classic" Print Preview functionality to Excel 2007 and later.
- Simplify repetitive tasks by creating your own keyboard shortcuts
- Toggle the Locked status of a worksheet cell on or off by way of a custom shortcut.
Areas Covered in the Session:
- Create your own keyboard shortcuts in Excel 2007 and later
- Take advantage of hidden menus and features
- Unlock hidden functionality by double-clicking on certain aspects of Excel
Who Will Benefit:
- CFOs, Controllers
- Investment Analysts, Financial Analysts, Business Analysts
- Forecasting & Planning, M&A Specialists (Mergers & Acquisitions)
- Risk Managers, Strategic Planners, Capital Expenditure Planners
- Cost Accountants, Managerial Accounts
David Ringstrom is a CPA and owner of Accounting Advisors, Inc., an Atlanta-based spreadsheet consulting firm that he started in 1991. David speaks at conferences and presents webinars to thousands of attendees annually on Excel and other topics. He has written hundreds of freelance articles on spreadsheets, some of which have been published internationally. David's catch phrase is "Either you work Excel or it works you." His goal is to make you a smarter and more effective spreadsheet user.
NetZealous - Compliance4All,
161 Mission Falls Lane, Suite 216,
Fremont, CA 94539, USA.
Event Link : http://bit.ly/Expedite-Excel-with-Hidden-Shortcuts
Not sure if you want to exhibit at or attend the Webinar on Expedite Excel with Hidden Shortcuts? See the panels below to get the information you need to make an informed decision.
|Conference/Event Dates:||02/18/2016 - 02/18/2016|
|Conference/Event Hours:||60 Minutes|
|Primary Industry:||Business Technology|
|Other Industries:||Business, Business Technology, Other / Miscellaneous, Technology|
|Cost to Attend:||http://bit.ly/Expedite-Excel-with-Hidden-Shortcuts|
|Audience:||One Dial-in One Attendee
|Number of Exhibitors:||1|
|Booth Size||Booth Cost||Available Amenities|
|Call for information.||Electricity:||n/a|
|Marketing Vehicles Allowed:||n/a|
|Other Booth Sizes Available: n/a|
How do I show up here?
Add a note here, it is only visible by you.