This session demonstrates how to develop, manage, and implement an effective quality Lean Management System (QLMS) steering committee. Attendees will observe the development of the key components of a steering committee. Several successful examples across various business types will be shared. Attendees will walk away with a model that they can apply to their own organizations.
Why should you Attend:
Medium to large-sized companies often need an oversight group build into their business culture to help lead the implementation of quality and lean systems. Usually, this is in the form of a Steering Committee. This interactive and hands-on session takes participants through Steering Committee formation, implementation and management. It takes them through the determination of key metrics to review the effectiveness of the council and shares the results of several successful committees.
The approach and style of learning will leave people with a takeaway plan of how they might be able to leverage a Steering Committee within their own organization. Note: This session scored in the top 5% at a previous ASQ-based conference
Areas Covered in the Session:
- To help people understand how a quality and lean steering committee can be effectively utilized in any type of organization.
- Increased understanding Hoshin Kanri (goal deployment) and the necessary alignment of quality and lean systems to an organization’s strategic objectives.
- Increased understanding of how to leverage leading indicator metrics to manage quality and lean system outcomes.
- Empowers attendees with an ability to see how they can more proactively participate in their organization’s efforts to implement quality and lean management systems
Who Will Benefit:
- Quality, Lean and Engineering system practitioners
- Engineers, Analysts, Managers, Directors, Vice-Presidents
Jd Marhevko has served as Vice President of Quality and Lean for Accuride Corporation since April 2012, having joined the company as Vice President, Quality in January 2012. She has been involved in Operations and Quality/Lean/Six Sigma efforts across a variety of industries for more than 25 years. Extensively experienced in developing cost-effective and value-added quality and lean systems enterprise-wide, Marhevko has an impressive track record of success in aligning goals to drive process improvement and productivity.
NetZealous - Compliance4All,
161 Mission Falls Lane, Suite 216,
Fremont, CA 94539, USA.
Event Link : http://bit.ly/1NLnbr6
Not sure if you want to exhibit at or attend the Webinar on Driving a Quality-Lean Steering Committee? See the panels below to get the information you need to make an informed decision.
|Conference/Event Dates:||11/24/2015 - 11/24/2015|
|Primary Industry:||Other / Miscellaneous|
|Other Industries:||Business, Other / Miscellaneous|
|Cost to Attend:||One Dial-in One Attendee Price: US$118.00|
|Audience:||Quality, Lean and Engineering system practitioners
Engineers, Analysts, Managers, Directors, Vice-Presidents
|Booth Size||Booth Cost||Available Amenities|
|Marketing Vehicles Allowed:||n/a|
|Other Booth Sizes Available: n/a|
How do I show up here?
Add a note here, it is only visible by you.