Online Event Location map
Webinar on Corporate Expense Accounts Review and Audit Best Practices
If you are looking for ways to improve your Corporate Expense Account Oversight and Reporting, you will find best-of-breed practices and suggestions at a basic level. Finance and Operational staff will find this presentation interesting and informative. This webinar will provide you with some of the best practices in corporate expense account review used today.
Why should you Attend:
In today’s busy corporate environment staff are moving in many directions at the same time, incurring expenses that require expense reimbursement. Organizations need to ensure that its expense reimbursement policy is followed through proper monitoring and oversight.
Areas Covered in the Session:
- Simplifying the management of your corporate credit card program
- The pros and cons of random audits
- Should employees be notified of pending expenses reimbursements?
- Using online management reporting systems for reviews
- Strategies to avoid the month-end review crunch
- Handling written/manual expense reports
- Centralizing your expense account review function while maintaining flexibility
- Internal controls for fraud detection
- Issues involving expense reimbursement through payroll
- Internal expense audits
- Timeliness issues
- Expense data collection and analysis best practices
- Dealing with Cash advances
Who Will Benefit:
- Financial Managers
- Financial Managers
- Accounting and Reporting Managers
- Auditors and staff
Mike Morley is a Certified Public Accountant who holds the top credit designations in the US, Canada, and the U.K. Mike is a recognized authority in the field of finance with more than 25 years experience in both consumer and commercial credit and collections. An entertaining and informative speaker and trainer, Mike is the author of: “IFRS Simplified”, which provides a jump start for accountants and finance executives who want to quickly and easily get up to date on IFRS. “Sarbanes-Oxley Simplified,” which is an easy-to-read explanation of the requirements of the U.S. legislation that makes CEO's & CFO's personally responsible for the accuracy of their company's financial statements. “Financial Statement Analysis Simplified” which translates the accounting language of financial statements into clear, easy-to-understand terms that anyone who needs to make well-informed financial decisions quickly will appreciate.
NetZealous - Compliance4All,
161 Mission Falls Lane, Suite 216,
Fremont, CA 94539, USA.
Event Link : http://bit.ly/Corporate-Expense-Accounts
Don't wait to register for the Webinar on Corporate Expense Accounts Review and Audit Best Practices. You'll meet influential people and maximize your opportunities for success. Start now by accessing the information below.
Exhibitor Information +