Online Event Location map
Webinar: An Overview and Guide to Clinical Trial Endpoint Adjudication
This webinar will provide an overview of the independent endpoint adjudication process with a focus on understanding what is necessary to operationalize an endpoint committee. During this session you will:
- Learn to determine what data needs independent adjudication and what type of adjudication paradigm fits what type of data
- Be introduced to the limited guidance that exists regarding endpoint adjudication and how to develop the critical regulatory document, the “Endpoint Charter”
- Become familiar with the technological considerations for developing a cost effective and fully digital endpoint adjudication process
- Be provided with a clinical perspective on the differences between clinical assessments made in the practice of medicine versus independent assessments utilizing selective clinical trial data
- Learn how to develop an on-study training and testing program for your adjudicators to maximize accuracy and precision of their assessments
- See case histories utilizing different adjudication paradigms and processes
If you are designing trials with subjective endpoints this webinar may benefit your design. Whether you are from a biotech, pharmaceutical, or medical device company with responsibility or involvement in Clinical Operations, Project Management, Medical Affairs, Pharmacovigilance, Protocol Development, Biostatistics, or Data Management, you will come away with tools that can bring your trials greater accuracy and precision.
There may be many networking opportunities at the Webinar: An Overview and Guide to Clinical Trial Endpoint Adjudication. Find out more in the event details below.
Drug Development & Global Drug Development
Clinical Operations, Trial Management
For biopharma companies, hospitals, healthcare institutions and government agencies.
Exhibitor Information +