This webinar will provide an overview of the independent endpoint adjudication process with a focus on understanding what is necessary to operationalize an endpoint committee. During this session you will:
- Learn to determine what data needs independent adjudication and what type of adjudication paradigm fits what type of data
- Be introduced to the limited guidance that exists regarding endpoint adjudication and how to develop the critical regulatory document, the “Endpoint Charter”
- Become familiar with the technological considerations for developing a cost effective and fully digital endpoint adjudication process
- Be provided with a clinical perspective on the differences between clinical assessments made in the practice of medicine versus independent assessments utilizing selective clinical trial data
- Learn how to develop an on-study training and testing program for your adjudicators to maximize accuracy and precision of their assessments
- See case histories utilizing different adjudication paradigms and processes
If you are designing trials with subjective endpoints this webinar may benefit your design. Whether you are from a biotech, pharmaceutical, or medical device company with responsibility or involvement in Clinical Operations, Project Management, Medical Affairs, Pharmacovigilance, Protocol Development, Biostatistics, or Data Management, you will come away with tools that can bring your trials greater accuracy and precision.
There may be many networking opportunities at the Webinar: An Overview and Guide to Clinical Trial Endpoint Adjudication. Find out more in the event details below.
|Conference/Event Dates:||11/09/2015 - 11/09/2015|
|Primary Industry:||Clinical Pharmacology|
|Other Industries:||Clinical Pharmacology, Professional Healthcare|
|Cost to Attend:||Free|
|Audience:||Senior level professionals working within:
Drug Development & Global Drug Development
Clinical Operations, Trial Management
For biopharma companies, hospitals, healthcare institutions and government agencies.
|Sponsorship Details:||WorldCare Clinical (WCC) is a leader in digital central adjudication of subjective clinical trial data. WCC is focused on the on-time delivery of data with minimal variability and maximum precision. WCC provides end-to-end services; data collation, independent reviewer selection and training, and data analysis and reporting for clinical trials across all subspecialties in the pharmaceutical, biotechnology, and medical device industries. With a 20-plus year heritage and strategic relationship with Harvard teaching hospitals, WCC provides sponsors with extensive medical, operational, regulatory, and clinical data management expertise. WCC's flexible and easy-to-use proprietary platform, WorldPROÃ‚Â®, coordinates and centralizes all trial activity between the sponsor, independent reviewers, investigator sites, and WCC. Leveraging this technology, along with its in-house trial experts and world-class sub-specialty trained board certified physicians, WCC delivers the highest quality clinical data efficiently and cost- effectively.|
|Booth Size||Booth Cost||Available Amenities|
|Marketing Vehicles Allowed:||No|
|Other Booth Sizes Available: n/a|
How do I show up here?
Add a note here, it is only visible by you.