Event ContactsPaid membership required to see this information
Event WebsitePaid membership required to see this information
Wealth management firms are changing how they do business. Technology continues to impact the way wealth management firms communicate and collaborate with clients, employees, recruits, partners, media, and the public. As leading wealth management firms are embracing new social technologies, they also must meet compliance and legal requirements while doing so.
Our forum will focus on answering the following questions:
- What are the best case studies of leading wealth management firms becoming a social business and what does that mean?
- What are the cost saving & revenue creating opportunities?
- How do you enable employees to connect, collaborate, and communicate with each other and with third parties through social technologies?
- How do you meet legal and compliance requirements and what are the technologies that help you do so?
- What are the best examples of how major wealth management firms deal with the change management & training issues while creating a culture of innovation?
- How do you integrate social into the fabric of your brand to overcome the significant trust issues the financial services industry continues to face?
- How are wealth management firms using social platforms to recruit new talent?
If the Wealth Management- Social Business Leadership Forum is important to your business, act now and make the appropriate connections. See the contact information below.
|Conference/Event Dates:||04/24/2014 - 04/24/2014|
|Other Industries:||Banking-Money-Finance, Business|
|Audience:||70 communications, marketing, compliance, and technology professionals from the financial services industry|
|Venue:||New York University Midtown Campus|
|Venue Type:||Indoor - Other|
|Booth Size||Booth Cost||Available Amenities|
|Call for information.||Electricity:||n/a|
|Marketing Vehicles Allowed:||Call|
|Other Booth Sizes Available: n/a|
How do I show up here?
Add a note here, it is only visible by you.