Anaheim , CA 92802 Location map
Anaheim Convention Center
WCFE 2013 - West Coast Franchise Expo
Overview & Attendees:
FIND THE BUSINESS YOU'VE ALWAYS BEEN LOOKING FOR — IN JUST ONE WEEKEND!
Join thousands of entrepreneurs and business owners at the West Coast Franchise Expo, the largest franchise expo in the west. Meet hundreds of proven franchise opportunities. Every industry. Every investment level. Full-time and part-time.
At WCFE You Will:
- Meet Hundreds of the Top Franchises
- Find information on the franchise industry as a whole.
- Take Advantage of Free Seminars and In-Depth Symposia.
- Find help in deciding which type of franchise is best for you.
- Find out what will be expected of you as a franchisee.
- Investigate industries that are new, or that you might not have considered.
- Get advice on the wide range of financial options available.
- Have the opportunity to talk face-to-face with hundreds of the best franchise opportunities expanding in our area!
The West Coast is home to thousands of the most highly qualified prospects – looking to be in business for themselves. Of the thousands of candidates who attended the most recent expo – nearly 50% were either serious or nearing a decision on which franchise concept to buy. So, no matter your concept, or your investment level, this is your opportunity to meet these eager investors face-to-face.
When you consider the cost of travel, time and advertising on your cost-per-sale, you’ll see just how valuable the West Coast Franchise Expo (WCFE) is. In just three days, your brand representatives will build relationships with enthusiastic prospects ready to buy a business.
- Exposure: Key positioning at WCFE - the largest event in the West - helps put your brand "out front."
- Generate New Leads: Thousands of qualified candidates travel to attend WCFE in search of new franchisees, master franchisees, area developers, multi-unit owners, suppliers and industry contacts.
- Connect with Existing Candidates: Use the WCFE as an opportunity to meet, entertain and bond with existing and prospective candidates.
- New Product Launches: Company launches, new product launches, press releases and new initiatives all get more exposure and reach through the WCFE's highly targeted network of global attendees, partners, speakers, sponsors and associations.
- Press Coverage and Investor Visibility: Publications such as Entrepreneur Media, Franchising World, Wall Street Journal, USA Today, Franchise Times, The Franchise Magazine, Franchise International, Fox News and NBC make it a priority to attend.
MFV produces the leading franchise events worldwide. These global events consistently bring together franchise concepts, at all investment levels, with the most qualified visitors seeking to own their own business.
There may be many networking opportunities at the WCFE 2013 - West Coast Franchise Expo. Find out more in the event details below.
Who will you meet at Franchise Expo:
72.5% Prospective Franchisee
8.5% Prospective Franchisor
7.5% Others Allied & Consultants
4.5% Current Franchisor
4% Multi-Unit Buyer
3% Master Licensee Buyer
Exhibitor Information +