2801 Leavenworth Street, Room 301
San Francisco , CA 94133 Location map
Academy of Art University
Visual Content Marketing Summit
Brands and organizations have embraced content marketing as a central component of their marketing and communications strategy. Social media has emerged as a dynamic source of content distribution where consumers can discover more brands and products online than ever before. However, the scope of content marketing now must comprise of visual elements to meet the challenge of attracting customers’ attention, providing valuable news, findings, and products through a daily flood of data.
Social networks are becoming increasingly visual rather than simply text based and today’s consumer collects and curates such image and video based content on a daily basis. According to Internet Retailer, viewers are 85% more likely to purchase a product after watching a product video. The Science of Marketing reports that photos perform best for likes, comments, and shares as compared to text, video, and links on Facebook. A recent survey of Pinterest account holders reports found that 21% were prompted to make a purchase after seeing a product on the platform. Brands need to take advantage of the power of multimedia in communications and content creation because visual content has a longer shelf-life than text based content and can live far beyond the intended time frame or post.
This summit will demonstrate how leading organizations are harnessing images, videos, and platforms to provide content that allows them to build, engage, and leverage their audiences. We will answer the following questions:
- How do you engage and build relationships with consumers through digital content?
- How do you discover which interest-based networks are right for your brand or agency?
- How do you create a visual promotion that drives measurable ROI?
- What platforms are available and best used to execute measure visual campaigns?
- How can brands utilize visual content to drive communication across their channels?
- How do you create and distribute multimedia content that provides high visibility?
Not sure if you want to exhibit at or attend the Visual Content Marketing Summit? See the panels below to get the information you need to make an informed decision.
Exhibitor Information +