New York , NY 10016 Location map
The Graduate Center of The City University of NY
Visual Content Marketing & Communications Summit: Case Studies and Roundtables
Brands and organizations have embraced content marketing as a central component of their marketing and communications strategy. Social media has emerged as a dynamic source of content distribution where consumers can discover more brands and products online than ever before. However, the scope of content marketing now must comprise of visual elements to meet the challenge of attracting customers’ attention, providing valuable news, findings, and products through a daily flood of data.
Visual storytelling has never been more important for brands. Social networks are becoming increasingly visual rather than simply text based and today’s consumer collects and curates such image and video based content on a daily basis. Big data is allowing organizations to know everything possible about their audience, prospects, and customers regarding interests, preferences, and loyalty. A 2012 report by ROI Research reveals 44% of respondents were more likely to engage with brands who posted pictures on their social media channels rather than any other type of content. Instagram reports 16B photos shared averaging 55M photos per day and 1.2 B daily likes and Twitter’s Vine has surpassed 40 million registered users. Brands need to take advantage of the power of multimedia in communications and content creation because visual content has a longer shelf-life than text based content and can live far beyond the intended time frame or post.
This summit will demonstrate how leading organizations are harnessing images, videos, and platforms to provide content that allows them to build, engage, and leverage their audiences. We will answer the following questions:
- How do you engage and build relationships with consumers through digital content?
- How do you discover which interest-based networks are right for your brand or agency?
- How do you optimize the use of hashtagging?
- How do you create a visual promotion that drives measurable ROI?
- What platforms are available and best used to execute measure visual campaigns?
- How do you discover the target audience that is not yet following your brand?
- How can brands utilize visual content to drive communication across their channels?
- How do you create and distribute multimedia content that provides high visibility?
The agenda will consist of several case study presentations in the general auditorium followed by two moderated interactive roundtable discussion group sessions with 8-12 attendees each on very specific topics.
Contact the event managers listed below for more information about how you can participate at the Visual Content Marketing & Communications Summit: Case Studies and Roundtables.
Exhibitor Information +