Event ContactsPaid membership required to see this information
Hear from John Hattie himself!
The Michigan Visible Learningplus Foundation Day is a one-day conference with John Hattie and John Almarode, designed to provide you with practical activities and take-away tools. Part of the Visible Learning Foundation Series, this institute is the first step that will help you become a Visible Learning School—a school that systematically examines effective instructional practice in order to determine the “impact” on student achievement and learning.
Exclusively provided by Corwin, Visible Learning is an in-depth school change model of professional learning and development. You will learn to identify and discuss the key takeaways from the research, learn about the five strands of Visible Learning, and know the difference between the influences that impact student achievement.
You will learn:
· The key philosophy of Visible Learning and the major factors that influence student learning and achievement
· The importance of effect sizes as a useful way to measure progress
· The key characteristics of assessment-capable learners (students who can answer: Where am I going? How am I going? Where to next?)
· The mind frames leaders need to impact student achievement and instruction
· The role of feedback
· The importance of learning intentions and success criteria
If the Virginia Visible Learning Foundation Day Institute is important to your business, act now and make the appropriate connections. See the contact information below.
|Conference/Event Dates:||02/19/2016 - 02/19/2016|
|Primary Industry:||Education Events|
|Other Industries:||Education, Education Events|
|Venue:||Thomas R. Fulghum Conference Center|
|Venue Phone:||(804) 639-8668|
|Venue Type:||Indoor - Other|
|Booth Size||Booth Cost||Available Amenities|
|Marketing Vehicles Allowed:||Call|
|Other Booth Sizes Available: n/a|
How do I show up here?
Add a note here, it is only visible by you.