Event ContactsPaid membership required to see this information
Event WebsitePaid membership required to see this information
Multi-specialty aesthetic symposium
The only time of year four specialties join forces to achieve the best in aesthetic education
Target Audience: This activity has been designed to meet the educational needs of Aesthetic Dermatologists, Plastic Surgeons, Facial Plastic Surgeons, and Oculoplastic Surgeons involved in the care of patients with Aesthetic concerns.
Statement of Need: Vegas Cosmetic Surgery Symposium is unique in that it provides truly multi-disciplinary cross talk , sharing, and cooperation. This is the only educational venue that features the best and brightest in the fields of dermatology, facial plastic surgery, oculoplastic surgery, plastic surgery, practice management and business development. Our educational offerings run the gamut from specific technique discussions and complications to emerging technology. This educational conference addresses the need that these specialists face for in-depth technique discussions to meet higher standards of care and produce better results for their patients.
Learning Objectives: At the conclusion of this symposium, the participant should be able to:
• Demonstrate an improved understanding of how to avoid the most common problems in rhinoplasty.
• Differentiate the various approaches to blepharoplasty and browlifting to determine that best suited to the patient.
• Assess which patients might be the best candidates for surgical rejuvenation and which might benefit from non-invasive approaches to facial rejuvenation.
• Compare options for skin rejuvenation through the use of lasers and other skin tightening devices, fillers, injectables and minimally invasive lifting techniques.
• Assess controversial topics in facial aesthetic surgery in order to make more informed decisions.
• Demonstrate an improved understanding of various approaches to facelifting and which procedure is appropriate for which patient.
If the Vegas Cosmetic Surgery 2017 is important to your business, act now and make the appropriate connections. See the contact information below.
|Conference/Event Dates:||06/07/2017 - 06/11/2017|
|Expo/Exhibit Dates:||06/07/2017 - 06/10/2017|
|Expo/Exhibit Hours:||Wed. 6pm - 7:30pm; Thur. & Fri. 9:30am - 6pm; Sat. 9:30am - 5pm|
|First Move-In Date:||06/06/2017|
|Primary Industry:||Plastic / Cosmetic Surgery|
|Other Industries:||Dermatology, Plastic / Cosmetic Surgery, Professional Healthcare|
|Audience:||Professionals in the fields of Facial Plastic Surgery, Plastic Surgery, Dermatology and Oculoplastic Surgery|
|Venue Phone:||(888) 987-6667|
|Venue Type:||Indoor - Hotel|
|Official Conference Hotel:||The Bellagio|
|Conference Hotel URL:||https://www.bellagio.com/en.html|
|Number of Exhibitors:||165+ Booths|
|Exhibit Floorplan:||Click Here|
|Exhibitor Prospectus:||Click Here|
|Booth Size||Booth Cost||Available Amenities|
|10' x 10' Standard||$4,500||Electricity:||Yes||- Unknown Price|
|10' x 10' Premium||$5,900||Water:||n/a|
|10' x 20' Standard||$8,500||Generator:||n/a|
|10' x 20' Premium||$10,000||Marketing Vehicles Allowed:||Call|
|Other Booth Sizes Available: Yes|
How do I show up here?
Add a note here, it is only visible by you.
2016 Floorplan & Exhibitor List: