San Diego , CA 92101 Location map
Wyndham San Diego Bayside
Unmanned Aircraft Systems
Benefits of Attending “In the next 20-30 years these things [RPAs] are going to explode” –General Mark A. Welsh, III, Air Force Chief of Staff Unmanned Aircraft Systems (UASs) and Remotely Piloted Aircraft (RPA) have seen a golden age in the last decade growing to an annual budget of $7 billion. Most of this growth has been through the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan, but with the drawing down of troops, what’s next? Analysts still predict growth in this industry, estimating a total increase to just over $89 billion in the next decade. Not only is the military expected to sustain its backing of UAS technology, but the civil and commercial markets are poised to open up to a host of opportunities for the industry.This comprehensive symposium brings together key officials and representatives from both government and industry that will examine the recent developments, most critical capability gaps, and likely future direction for unmanned aircraft systems.
- Future UAS development opportunities and trends – DoD, international, and more
- Emerging UAS Service needs and initiatives – Air Force, Navy, Army, Marines
- Key COCOM UAS needs, challenges, and requirements
- Status and Forecast for FAA Mandates on UAS National Airspace System Integration
- Emerging UAS sensor capabilities and future requirements
These and many other topics will be addressed during this outstanding event.
Not sure if you want to exhibit at or attend the Unmanned Aircraft Systems? See the panels below to get the information you need to make an informed decision.
Exhibitor Information +