The Unified Wine & Grape Symposium hosts more than 700 10 ft. x 10 ft. booths and 28 large vineyard and winery machinery areas. The exposition encompasses a wide range of products related to the wine and grape industry and includes international representation in both sessions and exhibits.
Meet with Other Industry Professionals: This is your opportunity to meet with thousands of wine industry professionals such as vineyard managers, vineyard owners, winemakers, winery managers, marketing executives, retail tasting room personnel, and more! Your sales representatives will have quality time to present and discuss your products or services without distractions. Expositions are the primary source for gathering product information.* Take advantage of this opportunity to make the right contacts with a highly targeted group!
- Draw a top-level, buying-power audience — an estimated 75% of all attendees are the purchasing decision-makers!
- Reach prospects for less than 58% of the cost of a direct sales call.*
- An easy-to-use lead retrieval system which provides you with the ability to scan in your booth visitor’s badge information.
- Reach unknown prospects not contacted by a salesperson.*
- Reduce closing costs by 62% versus sales calls.*
- Have the client see the product or meet a representative on his or her own initiative – more successful than cold calls!
- Online listing of your company information and products with a link to your Web site.
Unique Opportunities Abound
- Dedicated exhibit time without overlapping education sessions or meetings. Just you and thousands of wine and grape industry professionals.
- Designated locations for the hosted buffet luncheon and wine tasting on both exhibit floors.
- Supplier Poster Presentations — open to any exhibitor who wishes to make a formal presentation or product demonstration to potential clients in the wine industry.
- Wine tasting throughout the exhibit areas — an opportunity for all attendees including those with Exhibit Hall Vouchers to sample wines from various regions and sample delicious hors d’oeuvres.
- Hosted Buffet Luncheon — open to all registered attendees including those with an Exhibit Hall Vouchers. Thousands of attendees visit the exhibits on both floors during this event.
- Exhibits Vouchers — distribute them to current or potential clients!
- Sponsorship and Advertising — you can choose from expanded categories.
The American Society for Enology and Viticulture (the sciences of winemaking and grape growing) is a 501 (c)(6), tax exempt professional society dedicated to the interests of enologists, viticulturists, and others in the fields of wine and grape research and production throughout the world. Our membership includes professionals from wineries, vineyards, academic institutions and organizations.
The California Association of Winegrape Growers (CAWG) is the only statewide organization specifically focused on advocacy for all California winegrape growers. As the voice for the California winegrape industry, CAWG helps to ensure the implementation of sound public policies through its vigilance and action on state and federal legislation, its advancement of sustainable farming practices, and promotion of education and research to enhance the California winegrape industry.
- An estimated 75% of all attendees are the purchasing decision-makers!
- Reach prospects for less than 58% of the cost of a direct sales call.
The Unified Symposium is an ideal opportunity - a rare chance to tie your company to the industry's premier gathering! In today's fast paced world, businesses expect results. Our sponsorship and advertising program offers just that. Banners and signs proclaim your presence. Print ads showcase your product. Item specific sponsorships increase your brand visibility. Sponsorship creates an immediate and unforgettable experience for attendees. Contact us to discuss how to make an impact at the Unified Wine & Grape Symposium and get results!