Executing strategies to achieve clinical, financial, technical and performance goals are leadership challenges in today’s dynamic healthcare setting. Highly performing organizations will utilize innovative health information technology training (HIT) to significantly reduce medical errors, complications, reduced readmissions and improve financial outcomes. Integration of the Electronic Health Record system (EHR) in combination with Telemedicine solutions/TeleHealth services leverages critical resources to enhance patient quality and safety.
Why Should You Attend:
Many times individuals are unaware of hidden considerations required to fully implement an EHR that may precipitate complications and errors. The emerging field of Informatics has revolutionized healthcare decision making and practice. The legal team must be aware of potential factors that are not readily discussed as factors impacting patient safety and quality.
Areas Covered in this Webinar:
- Purpose, types, and utilization of Telemedicine/TeleHealth technology
- Transformational awareness of virtual or remote environments in care delivery
- People and Process considerations related to integration strategies
- Demonstrating value and return – on -investment
- Driving forces and barriers to change
- Impact of Informatics and Telemedicine/TeleHealth
- Define utilization of Telemedicine and Telehealth technology to impact patient safety and quality
- Discuss clinical uses of various types of telemedicine/telehealth technology
- Discuss technology considerations when implementing telemedicine/telehealth initiatives
- Identify strategies to demonstrate value and return of investment using Telemedicine/Telehealth technology
- Discuss adoption strategies associated with integration of technology
- Identify impact of electronic documentation with Telemedicine/Telehealth technology integration
Who Will Benefit:
- Clinical Leaders
- Nursing Staff
- Ancillary Support Services
- Legal Teams
Dr. Rufo is an accomplished Healthcare leader with 31 years in diverse areas of Critical Care Nursing practice, Administration, Education, Telemedicine, and Informatics. Major accomplishments are directed at extensive experience in operational and service line leadership. She has over 16 years’ experience in direct leadership roles including operational, technology and informatics. She is recognized as a national leader in Telemedicine technology. Dr. Rufo is the first leader to develop 2 large Telemedicine units within 2 large Chicago Healthcare facilities. She also is the recipient of 2 national awards for excellence in Telemedicine.
For more detail please click on this below link:
Toll Free: +1-844-746-4244
Don't wait to register for the Understanding the impact of quality, safety, value and complexity of Telemedicine/TeleHealth integration- By Compliance Global Inc.. You'll meet influential people and maximize your opportunities for success. Start now by accessing the information below.
|Conference/Event Dates:||09/01/2016 - 09/01/2016|
|Primary Industry:||Medical Technology|
|Other Industries:||Medical Technology, Professional Healthcare|
|Cost to Attend:||Live Session for one participant Price: $165.00|
Ancillary Support Services
|Show Owner:||Compliance Global Inc.|
|Sponsorship Details:||Compliance Global Inc.|
|Booth Size||Booth Cost||Available Amenities|
|Marketing Vehicles Allowed:||n/a|
|Other Booth Sizes Available: n/a|
How do I show up here?
Add a note here, it is only visible by you.