Event ContactsPaid membership required to see this information
In 1997, the FDA proposed a comprehensive regulatory program for Human Cells, Tissues and Cellular- and Tissue-Based Products (HCT/Ps) outlining the registration and listing procedures for HCT/Ps. This program also differentiates between HCT/Ps that will be regulated via the traditional pathway and those that will undergo approval as new drugs, biologics or devices.
In this seminar, we'll discuss the historical context for the use of HCT/Ps in medicine as well as how the HCT/P market is evolving. You will be shown examples of the FDA-approved use of HCT/Ps and what is required for successful product development. This course will also provide an overview of the health authority regulating HCT/Ps, discuss the regulations that govern HCT/Ps, discuss potential product development strategies and provide an overview of product development in the United States.
Upon completing this course, participants will better understand:
- The FDA’s regulatory approval process for HCT/Ps
- Keys to successful product development of HCT/Ps
- Application of “Minimal Manipulation,” “Homologous Use” and “Chemical Action”
- Currently approved use of HCT/Ps in medicine
- The drug and biologic approval process
- Nonclinical requirements to support product development
Who will Benefit:
This course is designed for professionals in biotechnology, regenerative medicine, HCT/P, pharmaceutical and animal drug companies, veterinary hospitals and clinics. The following personnel will find this session valuable:
- Graduate students
- Academic faculty and professors
- Regulatory professionals
- Compliance professionals
- Manufacturing professionals
- Quality Control professionals
- Contract manufacturers
- Foreign corporations in the regenerative medicine field
- Financial advisors and institutional investors
Use coupon code NB5SQH8N and get 10% off on registration.
There may be many networking opportunities at the Understanding the FDA's Regulation of HCT/Ps and Successful Product Development Strategies. Find out more in the event details below.
|Conference/Event Dates:||03/02/2017 - 03/03/2017|
|Conference/Event Hours:||8:30 AM to 4:30 PM|
|Other Industries:||Business, Sciences|
|Cost to Attend:||One Registration - $1699|
Academic faculty and professors
Quality Control professionals
|Booth Size||Booth Cost||Available Amenities|
|Call for information.||Electricity:||n/a|
|Marketing Vehicles Allowed:||Call|
|Other Booth Sizes Available: n/a|
How do I show up here?
Add a note here, it is only visible by you.