700 14th Street
Denver , CO 80202 Location map
Colorado Convention Center
Unconventional Resources Technology Conference
Three of the world’s leading oil and gas professional societies will launch the Unconventional Resources Technology Conference (URTeC) 12-14 August 2013 at the Colorado Convention Center in Denver. A joint venture between the Society of Petroleum Engineers (SPE), the Society of Exploration Geophysicists (SEG), and the American Association of Petroleum Geologists (AAPG), URTeC will for the first time bring together the key disciplines and technologies engaged in the development of North American resource plays.
The oil and natural gas sectors are transforming in a way that is changing the global energy landscape. New scientific knowledge, next-generation technologies, and entrepreneurial spirit have combined to drive significant new oil and natural gas production in North America. The Unconventional Resources Technology Conference (URTeC) consolidates the many aspects that made this possible — all in one place and all at one time.
Reach thousands of engineers and geoscientists at the main event for unconventional resources
Reserve your space for the Unconventional Resources Technology Conference (URTeC), 12-14 August 2013 at the Colorado Convention Center in Denver. Brought to you by three of the world’s leading scientific associations dedicated to the oil and gas industry — SPE (Society of Petroleum Engineers), AAPG (American Association of Petroleum Geologists) and SEG (Society of Exploration Geophysicists) — this event is designed to reach all E&P professionals involved in unconventional resources.
From exploration to appraisal to development and production, URTeC is the best opportunity you’ll have to connect with all things unconventional.
URTeC is uniquely positioned to bring more value to exhibitors in ways no other event can match:
- More exposure — URTeC will attract innovators from all walks of the onshore E&P industry. Our target audience includes geologists, engineers, geophysicists, managers, vice presidents, presidents/CEOs, academics, service companies, government officials, researchers, consultants, technicians and university students.
- Designed for the real world — URTeC was developed based on input from oil company professionals who expressed the new reality of geologists, geophysicists, engineers and business managers working together as asset teams to hit the sweet spot.
- Proven formula for success —Your company can participate with confidence knowing that SPE, AAPG and SEG already partner on highly successful events like OTC and IPTC. URTeC has the potential to be the most substantial inter-society collaboration since OTC began in the 1960s.
Build your business with the power of URTeC
The largest and most significant network of buyers and developers of new technologies
- Unmatched sales and marketing potential — backed by SPE, SEG and AAPG
- No other event brings together all of these essential players — under one roof at one time
- Introduce new products and services
- Connect with existing and new business partners
Companies that offer these technologies, products or services, will want to get in on the ground floor
Aerial Photography / Remote Sensing
Basin Studies / Consulting
Core Analysis / Thin Sectioning / Consulting & Services
Data Services (for E&P Prospects)
Digitizers / Data Management / Consulting
Drilling Services / Drilling / Fracturing
Drillsite Logistics – Buildings / Transportation
E&P Hardware Solutions
E&P Software Solutions
Engineering — Reservoirs / Well Stimulation / Well Treatment
Enhanced Recovery / Services and Consulting
Environmental / Hydrogeologic Surveys / Consulting
Formation Evaluation (see Well Logging)
Geochemical Services / Consulting
GIS / GPS / Mapping Software & Consulting
Government Agency – International
Government Agency – USA
Gravity Surveys / Consulting
Magnetic Surveys / Consulting
Micropaleontology Services / Consulting
Oil and Gas Company / E&P Company
Political Risk Assessment / Financial Risk
Professional / Scientific Organization
Publisher / Subscription Services
Research Organization – Private and Public
Reserves Appraisal / Economic Evaluation
Reservoir Evaluation / Optimization
Risk Analysis / Consulting and Services
Rock & Mineral Specimens / Gift Ideas
Seismic Data – Acquisition / Processing / Services
Seismic Data / Non-Exclusive
Training / Professional Development
Well Chemical Services
Well Completion Services
Well Logging / Formation Evaluation Services
Not sure if you want to exhibit at or attend the Unconventional Resources Technology Conference? See the panels below to get the information you need to make an informed decision.
Researchers & Technicians
Exhibitor Information +