Online Event Location map
Ultimate Accounting vCon 2014
A High-Content Accounting Conference With a Price Tag You Won’t Believe…
The Ultimate Accounting vCon is a 2-day virtual conference, is designed to help you:
- Update your marketing, technology, and customer service skills.
- Grow your business and serve your clients better.
- Gain confidence, skills, and tools in the areas of:
- Estimating, packaging, and pricing your accounting services without losing your shirt.
- Identifying consulting opportunities with current clients.
- Maximizing client retention so you can keep your marketing costs lower.
- New technology and add-ons without getting completely overwhelmed with all the stuff that’s out there.
- Giving your clients choices so you can serve their needs even better.
- Learn how to monetize cloud technologies and other great practice-building tips.
- Save airline and hotel costs, stay cozy at home (no tired feet!), and still get live access to great training and accounting industry thought leaders.
- Win prizes.
The conference is hosted by two popular accounting industry thought leaders, Michelle Long and Sandi Smith Leyva, so you know you can count on practical, grow-your-business advice plus great how-to sessions on all your favorite software and some you may not know about yet.
If the Ultimate Accounting vCon 2014 is important to your business, act now and make the appropriate connections. See the contact information below.
Accounting software reseller, consultant, or trainer serving small business clients up to $20 million in annual revenue.
Accounting, technology, or marketing professional who works in industry or for a CPA firm, bookkeeping practice, reseller, or IT consulting company.
Exhibitor Information +