Las Vegas , NV 89109 Location map
The Mirage Hotel and Casino
With two renowned keynote speakers, 80+ powerful breakout sessions and an exhibit hall full of ground-breaking service and solutions providers, UBTech 2016 is the top conference to explore opportunities for innovative growth in IT, AV and student and institutional success.
Exhibit at UBTech, where virtually everyone is a technology decision maker
Vegas Draws Crowds: Engage with 1,000 campus buyers from hundreds of campuses nationwide.
• IT and AV Directors and Managers
• Provosts and Chief Academic Officers
• Academic/Administrative Computing Leaders
• Network Directors and Managers
• Media/Library Directors and Managers
• Technologists from Every Department
• Presidents and Vice Presidents
• Chief Business Officers
• Marketing, Recruitment, Enrollment & Retention Directors and Managers
• Student Services & Student Success Directors
Not sure if you want to exhibit at or attend the UBTech 2016? See the panels below to get the information you need to make an informed decision.
Professional Media Group
488 Main Avenue
Norwalk, CT 06851
Chief Academic Officers, CFOs, Chief Business Officers, CIOs, and CTOs
IT and AV Directors and Managers
Academic/Administrative Computing Leaders
Network Managers and Directors
Media/Library Directors and Managers
Technologists from every department
Marketing, Recruitment, Enrollment & Retention Directors and Managers
Student Services & Student Success Directors
96% of UBTech attendees are involved in the purchasing decision process.
98% are on teams that determine technology purchases.
92% attend UBTech because it's a technology event specifically geared to higher ed.
95% of UBTech attendees arrive with some level of specific needs/plans in mind.
UBTech produced by University Business magazine
Exhibitor Information +