Online Event Location map
Turbo Charge Your EAP Program: Addressing Hardship Through Effective Collaboration
Overview : Many companies rely on Employee Assistant Programs (EAPs) for crisis response and grief support when an employee passes away or when an employee is suffering the loss of a loved one or a family hardship.
Recent EAP data shows that fewer employees are reaching out for support. Why is that? Are employees unaware of what is available? Are they afraid of what might happen to their job if they contact an EAP? You will be surprised at the answer to these questions.
Why should you attend: A sad employee is often perceived as a bad employee, mainly due to the reduction of productivity while dealing with a hardship. EAP programs are available for most employees; however, many employees do not reach out for help. This webinar will help attendees understand why employees are not using available resources and how to increase the visibility through collaboration with and offerings through an EAP.
Areas Covered in the Session:
- Needs of the employee or workgroup when they are experiencing a hardship
- What are the needs of the employee or workgroup?
- Offerings of an EAP
- Internal EAP program versus external EAP program
- Creating an awareness of EAP support
- Identifying the need for an employee to get help
- Roles and responsibilities of EAP professionals vs HR and management
- What if you dnot have an EAP?
Who Will Benefit:
- Team Leaders
- HR staff
Don't wait to register for the Turbo Charge Your EAP Program: Addressing Hardship Through Effective Collaboration. You'll meet influential people and maximize your opportunities for success. Start now by accessing the information below.
Exhibitor Information +