Event ContactsPaid membership required to see this information
The first Global Travel Outlook Conference was a great success! If you were unable to attend this year, please mark your calendars for the 2013 conference planned for October 28-30 in Chicago.
About the TTRA:
What Does TTRA Do?
- Facilitates access to numerous sources of information to support your research efforts.
- Educates members in research, marketing and planning skills through publications, conferences and networking.
- Encourages professional development and recognizes research and marketing excellence through its awards program.
- Creates opportunities to interact with your peers throughout the industry.
- Fosters development of travel and tourism research and related curricula in institutes of higher education.
- Promotes the development and application of professional research in the travel and tourism industry.
Contact the event managers listed below for more information about how you can participate at the TTRA 2013 Marketing Outlook Forum: A Global Perspective - Travel & Tourism Research Association.
|Conference/Event Dates:||10/28/2013 - 10/30/2013|
|Other Industries:||Associations: Trade / Professional, Business, Market Research, Marketing, Travel|
|Audience:||professionals in the field of travel marketing and research, research buyers, suppliers, technical providers and marketing|
|Venue Phone:||(312) 787-2200|
|Venue Type:||Indoor - Hotel|
|Official Conference Hotel:||The Drake|
|Conference Hotel URL:||http://www.thedrakehotel.com/...|
|Number of Exhibitors:||10|
|Show Owner:||Travel & Tourism Research Association (TTRA)|
|Booth Size||Booth Cost||Available Amenities|
|Exhibiting is available.||$1,500||Electricity:||Yes||- Unknown Price|
|Marketing Vehicles Allowed:||Call|
|Other Booth Sizes Available: n/a|
How do I show up here?
Add a note here, it is only visible by you.