America's Top Tradeshow Directory | Events In America
Facebook Linked In Twitter Videos

Paid membership required to see this information

Event Overview:

This annual Las Vegas Trauma, Critical Care & Acute Care Surgery Conference has become the best attended such course in the world. Word of mouth endorsements have led to this course being oversubscribed the last 11 years, and of the more than 1300 attendees, over 80% are physicians. Our faculty are physicians in active practice who continue "in the trenches" day after day, night after night, dealing with the most complex surgical challenges. 

Exhibitor Information:

Attendees come to "meet the masters," enhance their knowledge base, and keep abreast of advances in the field. This group is especially eager to see the latest innovations from you, the vendor, and learn how your products and services can add to their hospitals and practices.

The two and one-half day intense and fast-paced program is designed for trauma surgeons working in Level I-IV trauma centers and is attended by general surgeons, anesthesiologists, emergency medicine physicians, family practitioners, trauma coordinators, surgical residents, thoracic surgeons, trauma nurses, physician assistants, administrators, and EMS coordinators who find this fast paced, clinically orientated program of great assistance in the practical care of trauma patients.

This event is held at the same venue and immediately following Medical Disaster Response 2015.

Don't wait to register for the Trauma, Critical Care & Acute Care Surgery Conference 2015. You'll meet influential people and maximize your opportunities for success. Start now by accessing the information below.

All information in Events In America is deemed to be accurate at the time we add it, and we take steps to verify all details and update our records when new information is provided, but as people, events and circumstances change, we caution users to independently confirm all information. EventsInAmerica.com and Events In America LLC make no guarantee of accuracy and assume no liability for inaccurate information.

Website: http://www.trauma-criticalcare.com/?id=3...
Conference/Event Dates: 03/23/2015 - 03/25/2015
Expo/Exhibit Dates: 03/23/2015 - 03/25/2015
Classification: B2B
Primary Industry: Critical Care
Other Industries: Critical Care, General Surgery, Professional Healthcare
Estimated Attendance: 1,500
Audience: The course is primarily designed for trauma surgeons working in Level I-IV trauma centers. In addition, general surgeons, emergency physicians, anesthesiologists, trauma coordinators, surgical residents, thoracic surgeons, trauma nurses, physician assistants, administrators and EMS coordinators will benefit from this course.
Notes: Of the more than 1300 attendees, over
80% are physicians, with remaining 20% consisting of nurses, residents, physician extenders, health care administrators and other ancillary health care personnel, representing level 1, 2, 3 and 4 trauma centers, and other nondesignated hospitals.
Venue: Caesars Palace
Venue Phone: (866) 227-5938
Venue Type: Indoor - Hotel
Official Conference Hotel:Caesars Palace
Conference Hotel URL:http://www.caesarspalace.com/...
Number of Exhibitors:40 Booths
Event Square Footage:~10,000
Show Manager:Freeman
Exhibitor Prospectus:Click Here
Sponsorship: Yes

Booth Size Booth Cost   Available Amenities
Exhibit Space $2,500   Electricity: Yes - Unknown Price
Combo Rate - Exhibit Space at TCCACS & Medical Disaster Response $3,000   Water: n/a
Prices are subject to change.   Generator: n/a
  Marketing Vehicles Allowed: Call
Other Booth Sizes Available: n/a

Advance Networking

How do I show up here?
 

Personal Notes

Add a note here, it is only visible by you.

New Search Contact This Event
Trauma, Critical Care & Acute Care Surgery Conference 2015

exhibitor lists