Online Event Location map
TIN Matching to Reduce Your B-Notices and Eliminate Proposed Penalties - By Compliance Global Inc.
Learn the best practices for eliminating 1099 error notices from the IRS. Discover the power of the TIN Matching system. Learn how to handle the CP-2100 notices from Uncle Sam and avoid the fines & penalties for failure to timely comply with the B-Notice requirements.
Understand the difference between and 1st and 2nd B-Notice and the related differences in required vendor responses. Be sure you institute and stop Backup Withholding tax when required.
Join us for this content-rich webinar and you will gain the tools to make you the most effective information return manager your company has ever seen.
Why Should You Attend:
How do you know your vendor’s W-9’s are correct? What are the consequences of filing incorrect name and ID numbers on their 1099 form? Find out the answers to these questions.
Areas Covered in this Webinar:
• What is TIN Matching?
• Who must request access to the TIN Matching system?
• How do we register to use the system?
• Once registered, how does the TIN Match system work?
• What are the best practices for managing 1099 reporting requirements?
• How do we address vendors/payees who report incorrect information on their W-4’s?
• B-Notices: when I receive a letter from the IRS stating I have incorrect names/TINS on my 1099s, what actions must I take and how soon?
• What if I receive a Notice of Proposed Penalty?
• What are the Reasonable Cause provisions and how do I apply them to a penalty notice?
Who Will Benefit:
• Compliance Managers
• Compliance Officers
• Accounting Managers
• Information Reporting Officers
• Tax Managers
• Bank Managers
• Internal Auditors
Experienced CGMA and businessman Miles Hutchinson will explain the best practices to help you ensure your W-9 information matches that of the IRS – before the 1099’s go out – even before making the first payment to a new vendor.
He will show you how to handle the remaining B-Notices that sneak through in the most efficient manner and help ensure your company never has to pay a penalty for failure to comply with these burdensome regulatory requirements.
For more detail please click on this below link:
Toll Free: +1-844-746-4244
If the TIN Matching to Reduce Your B-Notices and Eliminate Proposed Penalties - By Compliance Global Inc. is important to your business, act now and make the appropriate connections. See the contact information below.
Information Reporting Officers
Compliance Global Inc.
Exhibitor Information +