Event ContactsPaid membership required to see this information
This seminar is designed for all healthcare professionals caring for the adult hospitalized patient. The focus of the presentation is rapid assessment, triage and treatment of the three most time sensitive emergencies for the hospitalized adult. Acute myocardial infarction (STEMI), stroke and sepsis are now the “golden hour” emergencies that require rapid identification, diagnostic testing and treatment for improved survival. This program will address the process of moving the patient quickly through assessment, diagnostics and to evidence-based treatment protocols. Patient safety data, measurable patient outcome criteria and improved communication within the medical-surgical-provider staff will also be presented.
Program Learning OutcomesThis program prepares the learner to:
- Discuss the relationship of time to life.
- Describe the quick head-to-toe assessment of the patient with a change in condition.
- Describe the pathophysiology of sepsis, stroke and STEMI as it relates to tissue perfusion and organ modulation.
- Identify early assessment markers for sepsis, stroke and STEMI.
- Create a plan of rapid assessment, triage and communication for a patient with stroke, STEMI or sepsis.
- Develop a protocol for initial rapid response for the primary nurse and/or therapist within the patient care setting.
- Identify areas of strength and weakness—patient physical assessment, interpretation of laboratory-X-ray-ECG data, communication with physician provider, knowledge of interventions—for the development of a change in status patient protocol.
If the Time Sensitive Issues: Stroke, STEMI, Sepsis - Portland is important to your business, act now and make the appropriate connections. See the contact information below.
|Conference/Event Dates:||11/10/2016 - 11/10/2016|
|Conference/Event Hours:||8:00 am to 4:30 pm|
|Primary Industry:||Critical Care|
|Other Industries:||Critical Care, Professional Healthcare|
|Cost to Attend:||$195|
|Audience:||This seminar is designed for all healthcare professionals caring for the adult hospitalized patient.|
|Venue:||Red Lion Hotel on the River-Jantzen Beach|
|Venue Phone:||(503) 283-4466|
|Venue Type:||Indoor - Hotel|
|Official Conference Hotel:||Red Lion Hotel on the River-Jantzen Beach|
|Conference Hotel URL:||https://www.redlion.com/jantzen-beach...|
|Booth Size||Booth Cost||Available Amenities|
|Marketing Vehicles Allowed:||Call|
|Other Booth Sizes Available: n/a|
How do I show up here?
Add a note here, it is only visible by you.