Indianapolis , IN 46225 Location map
Indiana Convention Center
The Work Truck Show 2017
The Must-Attend Event for the Work Truck Industry
North America's largest work truck event is your once-a-year chance to see all of the newest industry products; choose from dozens of industry-focused training courses; and gain access to technical engineering representatives from hundreds of exhibiting companies. Attendees can interact with thousands of industry professionals; set up meetings with current suppliers or customers; find solutions to resolve technical issues; and talk shop with industry peers at special events and receptions.
The Work Truck Show is North America's largest work truck event. With an investment in booth space, you gain a powerful marketing partner in the NTEA. As an exhibitor, your marketing efforts reach thousands of pre-qualified work truck industry professionals — including one-on-one interaction with truck fleet managers, leasing company representatives, distributors, body builders, purchasers, end users, manufacturers and trade media.
The Work Truck Show is the event where the industry comes together to find new products and to see the latest in commercial truck and transportation equipment. Fleet managers, truck buyers, distributors and upfitters want to talk with your sales and technical staff and plan their next purchase.
Meet Decision-Makers Face-to-Face
- 77% of Attendees Reported Having the Final Decision, Recommending or Specifying Product for Purchase
- 53% Indicated Finding New Suppliers & Product Lines as a Primary Objective
- 48% Indicated Meeting With Current Suppliers as a Primary Objective
- 26% Indicated Industry Training as a Primary Objective
New Product Unveilings
The Work Truck Show has become a primary platform for the unveiling of new chassis, work truck equipment, product innovations and accessories. New product introductions capture media attention, and each year, the number of trade editors attending the event increases.
Green Truck Summit
Held in conjunction with The Work Truck Show, the Green Truck Summit is the industry’s premier conference on clean energy innovations for commercial vehicles. Gain insights from regulatory agencies, fleet managers, commercial vehicle manufacturers, and stakeholders from various industry trade associations and professional societies. These experts will share perspective on how the industry can make an immediate impact on greenhouse gas and criteria pollutant reduction.
NEW AT THE GREEN TRUCK SUMMIT
- Daimler Trucks technology expert to give 2017 Green Truck Summit keynote address
- Creating an efficient path to zero-emission commercial vehicles
- Effects of Phase Two greenhouse gas regulations
- Renewable fuels analysis and vehicle life cycle impacts
- Government insights and outlook on future policies
- New products and technology applications for fuel use and emissions reduction
ONLY AT THE GREEN TRUCK SUMMIT
- Curriculum uniting Green Truck Summit and Work Truck Show concurrent sessions
- Educational content exclusively focused on multi-stage commercial vehicles
- Truck fleet manager perspectives on technology and fuel selection, and deployment
- NTEA staff on-site to field technical and regulatory questions
- Commercial vehicle Productivity and Fuels Pavilion
GREEN TRUCK SUMMIT GENERAL SESSIONS & EVENTS SCHEDULE
In addition to attending March 14 general sessions, Green Truck Summit registrants have the opportunity to choose from Green Truck Summit and Work Truck Show concurrent sessions on March 15–16.
About the NTEA:
This year, the NTEA, the Association for the Work Truck Industry, proudly embarks on 50 years of service to our members and our industry. Established in 1964, the Association today represents approximately 1,600 companies that manufacture, distribute, install, sell and repair commercial trucks, truck bodies, truck equipment, trailers and accessories. Buyers of work trucks and the major commercial truck chassis manufacturers also belong to the NTEA. The Association provides in-depth technical information, education, and member programs and services, and produces The Work Truck Show®. The Association maintains its administrative headquarters in suburban Detroit and government relations offices in Washington, DC, and Ottawa, Canada.
If the The Work Truck Show 2017 is important to your business, act now and make the appropriate connections. See the contact information below.
37400 Hills Tech Drive
Farmington Hills, MI 48331
A sponsorship with The Work Truck Show can draw the attention of a highly-targeted audience to your brand. The Work Truck Show is attended by thousands of work truck industry professionals, including highly-qualified truck purchasers and decision-makers such as fleet managers, leasing company representatives, commercial truck dealers and distributors.
Exhibitor Information +