Key Take Away:
This webinar will enable you to understand the USA Patriot Act and AML rules and regulations which is important for financial institutions in order for them to stay complaint and protect themselves from financial crime and its consequences.
Most financial institutions have programs in place for AML. Although they are in place, they need to be appropriate and comprehensive to be the most effective. This is an active area of litigation and regulatory scrutiny.
This webinar will help attendees better understand the risks and compliance obligations with respect to the Patriot Act and AML. Best practice guidelines relating to these will be addressed as well as consequences for failing to addressing them accordingly.
Why Should You Attend:
By understanding the obligations as it pertains to the USA Patriot Act and AML, various risks can be mitigated more effectively and certain associated problems can be addressed and resolved more efficiently and effectively.
Accurate and appropriate Patriot Act and AML oversight is critical for the protection of financial institutions. Understanding and oversight needs to be appropriate and adequate in order to mitigate the potential for money laundering and other financial crimes.
Areas Covered In This Webinar
• You will understand Patriot Act and AML compliance obligations
• You will be able to recognize potential areas of risk in connection with Patriot Act and AML
• You will be able to discuss USA Patriot and AML guidelines and how it prevents financial crime
• Patriot Act Basic Requirements
• AML Basic Requirements
• Policies and Procedures
• Staying Current
• Consequences for non-compliance
Who Will Benefit:
• BSA Officers and Personnel
• Compliance Officers
• Bankers, Foreign Exchange Services
• Anti-money laundering and Compliance staff
• Anyone regularly engaging in international financial transactions
Gina Lowdermilk is a highly experienced and educated BSA/AML and Financial Regulatory Compliance professional with extensive policy and procedure development and implementation, training, internal audit, monitoring, risk management, and reporting experience. Her emphasis has been working with financial institutions that are experiencing regulatory concerns and resolutions, including enforcement actions such as memorandums of understanding and cease and desist orders.
For more detail please click on this below link:
Toll Free: +1- 844-414-1400