Event Overview & Attendee Information:
The Nation’s Largest, Longest Running Ergonomics Event
At ErgoExpo you'll learn how to build an ergonomics program or maximize your existing program — on any budget, for any industry!
You'll discover fresh approaches for using your health and wellness programs to take your organization’s productivity and cost-saving measures to the next level. Plus, you’ll earn valuable CEUs, COCs and CM points along the way.
Gain proven strategies to:
- Identify the impact of sedentary work on employee health
- Meet the needs of your aging workforce
- Determine ROI with analytics
- Benchmark your ergonomic efforts
- Grow program management
- Prevent slips, trips and falls
- Improve productivity and profitability
You’ll get educated by leaders from major corporations! Here are just a few of the organizations that will share their insight and new strategies in 2014: Amgen, AOL, Clorox, Cornell University, Cummins, ExxonMobil, Ford, Genentech, Kaiser Permanente, Liberty Mutual, Pacific Gas & Electric, Sony Pictures, Sysco, Toro Mowers, University of Southern California, Yahoo — and many more!
At ErgoExpo, you’ll intimately interact with key decision-makers from major corporations, as well as industry consultants eager to learn about products and services that ultimately improve the bottom line. Our attendees hail from various vertical markets, including healthcare, labs, industry and manufacturing, energy companies including utilities and oil, and other unique workplace environments that go beyond a typical office setting. Simply put, ErgoExpo attracts educated potential buyers of your products and services who you simply won’t meet at any other show!
Exhibit in 2014 to get direct face-to-face unparalleled access to attendees who are 100% committed to ergonomics! To see how you can stand out from the crowd, see our list of Sponsorship and On-Site Advertising opportunities to get some ideas.
Products and Services our Attendees Look For:
- Anti-Fatigue & Safety Floor Matting
- Casters & Wheels for use in Office, Healthcare & Industrial Settings
- Computer Accessories including Monitor Mounts & Keyboard Trays
- Computer Peripherals, including Keyboards, Mice & Alternatives
- Consulting Services, for Ergonomics, Safety & Wellness Programs
- Laboratory Products including Pipettes
- Lifting & Positioning Equipment
- Lighting & Task Lighting Solutions
- Material Handling Solutions & Automation Devices
- Mobile Workstations & Laptop/Tablet Solutions
- Patient Handling & Lift Assist Equipment
- Pre-Employment Testing/Screening
- Program Analysis & Management Tools/Software
- Purification Products & Monitors
- Push-Pull Assist Equipment
- Retrofit Products & Kits
- Safety Gear, including whole body, arm, hand & eye protection
- Seating for Office, Healthcare & Industrial Settings
- Supports: Footwear, Orthotics, Back, Wrist
- Workplace Wellness & Fitness Tools
- Workstations for Office, Healthcare & Industrial Settings
99% or more attendees report that they would recommend ErgoExpo to a colleague!
Attendee Job Titles & Responsibilities:
29% Ergonomists & Ergonomics Specialists
15% Corporate & Executive Management
14% Safety Managers & Engineers
13% Operations, IT & Administrative Management
8% Physicians, Nurses, Occupational & Physical Therapists
5% Industrial Engineers & Hygienists
4% Facilities Management
3% Designers & Design Engineers
3% Project Management
3% Risk, Insurance, Workers' Comp & Legal Management
2% Human Resources
1% Other including: Buyers & Union Reps
Attendee Purchasing Power
The ErgoExpo audience of over 1,000* decision makers, represents the highest quality sales leads in the ergonomics industry:
Over 92% of attendees are actively involved in their company’s ergonomic product and service purchasing decisions.
$1 Million or more a year is spent on ergonomics products by 14% of ErgoExpo attendee companies.
94% of attendees report that their company will spend the same or more on ergonomics products and services this year than they did last year - 31% of attendees plan on spending MORE in 2012!
84% of attendees plan on purchasing products they see at the Expo within 3 months or less.
71% of attendees visited only one conference / trade show in 2011 - ErgoExpo!
Make an impression before, during and after the conference as a prestigious event sponsor!
Along with increased exposure and the benefits specific to the sponsorship you choose, conference sponsorships also give you . . .
Recognition on all literature and printed communications produced for the event -- a total of more than 400,000 impressions if you act by April 23, 2014
Professionally produced full-color signs with your company's logo in strategic conference locations
Recognition on large video screens in advance of every keynote
Premium visibility on ErgoExpo.com with your full-color logo and link to your home page
Your company’s full-color logo featured prominently in the 2014 Show Guide
One FREE Premium Conference Pass – a $1,400.00 value
A FREE mailing list of pre-registered attendees for one-time postal use - enabling you to drive traffic to your booth before the show even begins - a $500.00 value!
Extra priority points for on-site booth selection for the 2015 event
First right to the same sponsorship next year
- See more at: http://ergoexpo.com/expo/sponsor.html#sthash.8S4FM6dN.dpuf