Orlando , FL 32819 Location map
Orange County Convention Center
The NAFEM Show 2017 - North American Association of Food Equipment Manufacturers
The NAFEM Show features foodservice equipment and supplies from 500+ manufacturers.
At the show, you’ll find:
- A wide range of foodservice equipment and supplies for food prep, cooking, storage and table service from these exhibitors.
- New products with a focus on innovation.
- A vibrant community of foodservice professionals.
Why choose this foodservice equipment and supplies show?
The widest range of foodservice equipment and supplies solutions from more than 550 exhibitors are on display for you to see. Get up close and personal with the products and manufacturers prepared to position you for success.
Over 760,000 square feet of the best foodservice equipment and supplies that exhibitors have to offer along with the latest products and innovations showcased in the WHAT'S HOT! WHAT’S COOL!® new product gallery. All on one floor.
The NAFEM Show attracts thousands of foodservice equipment and supplies professionals.
Find your customers armed with buying power and ready to connect with you.
- Reach thousands of foodservice equipment and supplies end users, dealers/distributors, consultants and more.
- Showcase your product innovations in the WHAT'S HOT! WHAT'S COOL!® new product gallery.
- Learn best practices to maximize your ROI with a robust offering of exhibitor training prior to The NAFEM Show.
- Gain face time and build relationships with your key customers at NAFEM’s enhanced networking events including a reception on the trade show floor and the All Industry Celebration (AIC).
Top end-user categories represented at The NAFEM Show*
Business and industry
Government and/or Military Facility
Restaurant/Casual dining, chain
Restaurant/Casual dining, independent
Restaurant/Fine dining, chain
Restaurant/Fine dining, independent
Restaurant/Full service, chain
Restaurant/Full service, independent
Retailer/Ethnic food store
Retailer/Home meal prep kitchen
Retailer/Natural/organic grocery store
Senior living facility
Specialty market/Bar, disco nightclub, etc.
Specialty market/Country/city club
Specialty market/Cruise line
Specialty market/In-flight caterer
* Demographics taken from 2011 attendee registrations.
What were the criteria for inclusion in the new product gallery?
- Aesthetic Impact – provide the ultimate consumer a quality product or experience through taste, smell, sound, touch/feel or visual appeal.
- Cost Reduction – lower operator overhead through automation, energy efficiency, total cost of ownership, multi-function or initial cost through a unique manufacturing process.
- New Foodservice Application – expand opportunities, (i.e., by opening day parts, market segments, new menu items or streamlining speed of service).
- Additional Benefits –additional benefits not previously covered, such as environmental impact or technological advancement.
The North American Association of Food Equipment Manufacturers (NAFEM) is a trade association of 500+ foodservice equipment and supplies manufacturers providing products for food preparation, cooking, storage and table service.
This is a biennial show.
There may be many networking opportunities at the The NAFEM Show 2017 - North American Association of Food Equipment Manufacturers. Find out more in the event details below.
North American Association of Foodservice Equipment Manufacturers (NAFEM)
161 North Clark Street, Suite 2020
Chicago, IL 60601
(312) 382-1002 x3
Consultants, Specifiers, Architects, Designers 6%
Service/Tech Companies, Utility Companies 5%
* Demographics taken from 2013 attendee registration data.
Exhibitor Information +