There is increasing attention regarding the “overlap” of enterprise risk management (ERM) and enterprise performance management (EPM). The former refers to key risk and control indicators (KRIs and KCIs) and the latter to key performance indicators (KPIs). How do they fit together and produce synergy?
The past decade has demonstrated that the initial ERM focus on identifying, monitoring, and avoiding potential threats was too narrow, and ERM programs ended up disconnected from the value creation cycle. More recently, executives are realizing that to actually improve organizational results, ERM must integrate risk management plan, strategic planning, and performance management systems.
Why Should You Attend:
Organizations are challenged with:
• Defining the strategy and communicating it to managers and employees
• Implementing the strategy by selecting and monitoring the vital key performance indicators (KPIs) with their targets to align the workforce with the strategy
• Understanding the three categories of risk: (1) preventable risks, (2) strategy execution risks, and (3) external risks
• Implementing the risk management programs by selecting and monitoring key risk indicators (KPIs) to monitor risk
Areas Covered in this Webinar:
Failure to integrate enterprise risk management (ERM) and enterprise performance management (EPM) has hidden costs that prevent organizations from fully delivering on their value creation potential. What are the warning signs and root causes of common obstacles to integrating ERM and performance management? These may include:
• Lack of a common understanding among managers as to what enterprise performance management (EPM) is and what it accomplishes
• Lack of tools that enable managers to effectively link strategy to operations
• Lack of analysis capabilities to support risk-adjusted performance management
• Inability of cross-functional teams to align their risk-taking behavior to corporate level strategy and better collaborate
• How to view enterprise and corporate performance management (EPM/CPM) as the seamless integration of managerial methods rather than as a process
• How to identify and differentiate strategic KPIs in a balanced scorecard and operational performance indicators in dashboards
• Understanding the difference of the three categories of risks
• How to overcome implementation barriers such as behavioral resistance to change and fear of being held accountable
Who Will Benefit:
• C-suite Executives
• Financial Officers
• Financial Controllers
• Managerial Accountants
• Cost Accountants
• Financial Analysts
• Strategic Planners
• Risk Managers
Gary Cokins is an internationally recognized expert, speaker, and author in enterprise and corporate performance management improvement methods and business analytic. He is the founder of Analytics-Based Performance Management, an advisory firm located in Cary, North Carolina at www.garycokins.com. Gary received a BS degree with honors (Tau Beta Pi) in Industrial Engineering/Operations Research from Cornell University in 1971. He received his MBA with honors (Beta Gamma Sigma) from Northwestern University's Kellogg School of Management in 1974.
For more detail please click on this below link:
Toll Free: +1-844-746-4244
Don't wait to register for the The Integration of Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) and Enterprise Performance Management (EPM). You'll meet influential people and maximize your opportunities for success. Start now by accessing the information below.
|Conference/Event Dates:||06/09/2016 - 06/09/2016|
|Other Industries:||Banking-Money-Finance, Business|
|Cost to Attend:||Live Session for one participant Price: $155.00|
|Show Owner:||Compliance Global Inc|
|Sponsorship Details:||Compliance Global Inc.|
|Booth Size||Booth Cost||Available Amenities|
|Marketing Vehicles Allowed:||n/a|
|Other Booth Sizes Available: n/a|
How do I show up here?
Add a note here, it is only visible by you.