New York , NY 10016 Location map
The Graduate Center of The City University of NY
The Future of Healthcare Communications Summit
IMPACTING PATIENT OUTCOMES THROUGH INNOVATIVE COMMUNICATIONS
Many of The Affordable Care Act’s (ACA) provisions go into effect January 1, 2014. The ACA is the most significant piece of legislation that will impact the delivery of healthcare since Medicare and Medicaid. ACA’s focus on preventative care and early patient intervention will force patients to assume more responsibility for their own personal health management. Patients will need advice and information from trusted sources more than ever before. The time is now for pharmas, hospital groups, insurers, medical device companies and healthcare agencies to develop and implement strategies for communicating with patients, caregivers and healthcare professionals. Our summit will focus on how leading healthcare brands are planning for the future including integrating big data, digital, mobile and social for innovative communications that improve patient outcomes.
We will address the following questions:
- What are the best case studies that illustrate innovative communications that help patients with their personal health management?
- What do healthcare communicators need to know about the many parts of ACA that go into effect January 1, 2014?
- What are the examples of how big data is fueling better communications resulting in improved patient outcomes?
- How is the growing trend of mobility changing the game in healthcare communications both with healthcare professionals and consumers?
- How do healthcare brands make the shift from product marketers to trusted content providers
Not sure if you want to exhibit at or attend the The Future of Healthcare Communications Summit? See the panels below to get the information you need to make an informed decision.
Exhibitor Information +