New York , NY 10016 Location map
The Graduate Center of The City University of NY
The Future of Financial Services Summit & Roundtables
While the financial industry’s reputation continues to be damaged by negative front page news stories on a regular basis, technology is rapidly changing the way financial services are delivered. New players are entering the market and starting to make an impact. Traditional financial institutions are changing the way they communicate and market. Mobile, social media, and big data simultaneously represent significant opportunities and risks. Our summit will examine how the future industry leaders will earn trust, differentiate from their competition, and strategically use technology to connect with customers, employees, sales channels, media and the government.
We will answer cutting edge questions such as:
- How will the new sharing economy impact financial services?
- What are the new mobile payment solutions and how will consumers embrace them?
- How will leading financial institutions integrate social & digital technologies into customer acquisition & service platforms
- Why will the industry need to shift from being product marketers to trusted content providers?
- Who will lead the industry in integrating structured & unstructured data to better understand customers and make better business decisions?
The agenda will consist of several case study presentations in the general auditorium followed by two moderated interactive roundtable discussion groups.
Last year’s event was sold out and featured speakers including Noah Breslow - CEO of OnDeck, David Klein - CEO of CommonBond, David Ray – Corporate Vice President, New York Life Insurance Company, Additional information about last year’s event may be found at the event website. Please feel free to check out our live and unfiltered attendee feedback and social media coverage via our twitter transcript of our #BDI1 hashtag from the event.
Not sure if you want to exhibit at or attend the The Future of Financial Services Summit & Roundtables? See the panels below to get the information you need to make an informed decision.
Exhibitor Information +