Three Full Days of Business, Content and Networking, gathering leaders and decision makers from the Composites, Construction and Civil engineering industries.
For the first time, JEC Group is providing its customers with a 100% End-User platform and is launching the Future of Composites in Construction, a brand new show dedicated to one of the most promising composites market segments: Building & Civil Engineering, the third largest growing market for the U.S. Composites Industry
Content of the Future of Composites in Construction
- Trade-Show: entirely dedicated to the construction market and its many segments
- JEC Construction Symposium: participate in the highly-anticipated 2-Day conference sessions with renowned speakers from all over the world. The sessions will focus on the following subjects:
- Building: A Segment Filled With Possibilities
- Infrastructure: Composites as a Worthy Alternative to Traditional Materials
- Building: Ensuring Safety While Maintaining Performance
- Infrastructure: Evaluating and Improving the Durability of Composite Materials
- Networking Platform: allowing you to plan B2B meetings, schedule your meetings, invite your guests into the VIP Lounge and take advantage from the Press Club. A real Network Area with a lot of interaction where you are sure to meet buyers
- Innovation Hub: with the JEC Innovation Awards Program which has involved and benefited nearly 2,000 companies over the years. Live Demos and Innovation Showcase areas featuring innovative industry capabilities on the show floor
- Composites Tour: JEC Group organizes a guided tour of the IIT College of Architecture in the Chicago area, thus giving participants an exclusive opportunity to benefit from a visit of the campus and composite facilities
- Construction Leadership Circles: high level networking event with OEMs and top tier suppliers (by invitation only)
- Technical Posters: a free poster session to display your products on any composites construction-related subject
- Exhibitor Reception: for even more networking and business opportunities
- Education & Skills Village: JEC Group actively supports future generations by developing products and services for the benefit of students and universities around the globe
- Job Center: companies will be able to post their job openings. Participants will have the opportunity to distribute their resume if they are “on watch” or looking for a job
- Symposium Reception: all JEC Construction Symposium delegates will have the opportunity to attend a private evening reception for more networking and business connections
Create business opportunities by showcasing your products and services in the only event bringing together all the decision makers in the Composites and Construction indutries
- Highlight the diversity and the know-how of your company towards the international Composite Industry and the Building and Construction end-users
- Position your company as a key and impacting partner of the entire Composite Community
- Grow your business
About JEC Group:
JEC Group’s programs are designed to foster knowledge transfer and exchanges between suppliers and end-users in all of the composite industry sectors, and to connect scientists, researchers, designers and industrialists through a unique and valuable network.
JEC Group: Connecting science, technology and business through six major fields of expertise
Co-located with TechTextil North America.
Associate your brand with the event and become sponsor!