Event ContactsPaid membership required to see this information
Internal communications is rapidly changing. Technology has greatly impacted how organizations communicate with not only employees, but third parties such as consultants, partners, and outsourcers. The boundaries between home and work are vanishing. Our summit will demonstrate specific case studies about how large organizations improve productivity and communications with employees and third party partners with social technologies.
We will answer the following questions:
• How do you engage and empower internal teams through social technologies?
• What are leading companies doing to inspire innovation within their workforces?
• How do large organizations respond to real-time events and crises through social communications?
• What are the leading internal communications technologies?
• Why in the age of social media “what you say” matters more than ever and what are practical takeaways that get you heard by your workforce?
• How do you attract and engage Millennials in your workforce through social media?
• How are leading companies using social data for real-time workforce feedback as well as to make better decisions?
• How do organizations use social technology for career development and training?
• How do you best engage your workforce about Corporate Social Responsibility efforts?
• What do you need to consider as you develop your information delivery strategies and channels, particularly through social media?
Not sure if you want to exhibit at or attend the The Future of Collaboration and Internal Communications? See the panels below to get the information you need to make an informed decision.
|Conference/Event Dates:||11/12/2013 - 11/12/2013|
|Conference/Event Hours:||8:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.|
|Other Industries:||Business, Human Resources, Marketing, Social Media, Technology|
|Audience:||175 senior communications, HR and technology leaders from large brands|
|Venue:||CUNY Graduate Center, Elebash Recital Hall|
|Venue Phone:||(877) 428-6942|
|Venue Type:||Indoor - Other|
PR Newswire; Kaltura; Enterprise Strategies; Critical Mention; OpenQ; The New York Enterprise Report; International Association of Business Communicators - New York Chapter; New York University School of Continuing and Professional Studies ; Public Relations Society of America - New York Chapter; Realtime Marketing Lab; Social Media Club; Social Media Today; The Social Media Monthly
SPEAKING / SPONSORSHIP OPPORTUNITIES
For speaking and sponsorship information, including pricing, please click here or contact Steve Etzler at firstname.lastname@example.org or 212.765.8045.
|Booth Size||Booth Cost||Available Amenities|
|Call for information.||Electricity:||n/a|
|Marketing Vehicles Allowed:||Call|
|Other Booth Sizes Available: n/a|
How do I show up here?
Add a note here, it is only visible by you.