600 E Grand Avenue
Chicago , IL 60611 Location map
The Chicago Fine Chocolate Show
The Chicago Fine Chocolate Show, a unique fine chocolate & culinary event open to the general, chocolate-loving public features fine artisanal chocolate creations from around the world. The event showcases world class chocolatiers while presenting the versatility of chocolate as an exceptional ingredient amongst a variety of cuisines and culinary techniques. Over 100 vendors will offer samples for you to taste and enjoy as well as specialty items for purchase.
The event features:
• Live pastry demonstrations by the world famous French Pastry School
• Fun and interesting seminars created by the Fine Chocolate Industry Association
• A pairings pavilion highlighting fine chocolate alongside crafted beer, wine & spirits
• The Story of Chocolate presented by the National Confectioners Association - where you’ll learn the six steps of the creation of chocolate
The Chicago Fine Chocolate Show is a unique fine chocolate & culinary event featuring the creations of fine artisanal chocolatiers, pastry chefs and gourmet retailers. If you are looking to drive traffic to your website or chocolate retail establishment, conduct market research or introduce new products to the local market, your event participation is a must.
Exhibit space is open to:
Chefs of all kinds
Retailers of gourmet chocolate based products
Beverage Suppliers including beer, wine & spirits
Retailers of a chocolate or pastry related non-edible product
• Access to over 15,000 consumers that buy fine chocolate, food and beverages
• A world class marketing and promotional plan
• Low cost per consumer reach
• A trackable way to drive traffic to your website and your business
• Sample rebate program
There may be many networking opportunities at the The Chicago Fine Chocolate Show. Find out more in the event details below.
Estimated Attendance: 15,000 - 20,000
Unlimited Sales Group Inc.
Reach your target market by taking advantage of a custom sponsorship package designed to generate maximum exposure to over 15,000 consumers who appreciate fine chocolate and quality food & beverages.
From unique editorial opportunities in top publications, social media to event signage, we offer a variety of ways to introduce your product to the local market.
We are promoting the event through heavy mass market media channels from TV to social media to a focused audience of:
â€¢ 25 - 45 years of age
â€¢ 90,000+ income
â€¢ College educated
â€¢ Charitable givers
â€¢ Entertainment ticket purchasers
â€¢ Wine drinkers
â€¢ Foodie-niche consumers http://www.seatradecruiseglobal.com/sponsorship-opportunities
Exhibitor Information +