Event ContactsPaid membership required to see this information
The Blockchain Event will be the most complete resource of websites, events, and other media dedicated to helping application developers, service providers and ITC vendors in any industry navigate this new terrain and discover new opportunities.
Receive the Most Exposure to Critical Attendees
Taking part in the Blockchain Event will enable you to reach your highly targeted audience in unique ways that will help both you and them. As a sponsor or an exhibitor you will receive many benefits including:
- Dedicated face-to-face time with prospects interested in your solutions
- The highly trafficked exhibit space guarantees time to build excitement around your brand
- Endless networking opportunities whether it’s being a part of keynote sessions, breaks, receptions and meals
- Lead generation with attendees looking to develop meaningful partnerships
- Establishing your company as an industry leader with a powerful audience
- Visibility on all pre-event and onsite promotions enforces brand recognition among attendees
Co-located with All About the API and the Smart Machines Conference.
Don't wait to register for the The Blockchain Event 2017 - East. You'll meet influential people and maximize your opportunities for success. Start now by accessing the information below.
|Conference/Event Dates:||02/08/2017 - 02/10/2017|
|Other Industries:||Technology, Telecommunications|
|Cost to Attend:||Contact Frank Coppola, email@example.com, (203) 852-6800 x131|
|Audience:||application developers, service providers and ITC vendors|
|Venue:||Greater Fort Lauderdale Convention Center|
|Venue Phone:||(954) 765-5900|
|Venue Type:||Indoor - Hotel|
|Show Owner:||Technology Marketing Corporation|
|Show Manager:||Technology Marketing Corporation|
|Booth Size||Booth Cost||Available Amenities|
|Call for information.||Electricity:||Yes||- Unknown Price|
|Marketing Vehicles Allowed:||Call|
|Other Booth Sizes Available: n/a|
How do I show up here?
Add a note here, it is only visible by you.
For information on Exhibiting or Sponsoring Contact:
Maureen Gambino at 203-852-6800 x109 firstname.lastname@example.org or
Joe Fabiano at 203-852-6800 x132 email@example.com